In search of a used 73 Z-bar

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anybody have a used Z-bar and clutch rod (rod which connects the Z-bar through the floor/firewall to the clutch pedal arm? My car is almost ready to get back on the road and my Z-bar and rod are worn to s**t. I need it right away so please contact me if you have one you can spare...Thanks in advance.

::help::

Eric

Clutch Linkage - Copy.jpg

Anybody have a used Z-bar and clutch rod (rod which connects the Z-bar through the floor/firewall to the clutch pedal arm? My car is almost ready to get back on the road and my Z-bar and rod are worn to s**t. I need it right away so please contact me if you have one you can spare...Thanks in advance.

Eric
Eric I have NEW and used of either part

Item #D1ZZ-7528-A-C

71-73 EQUALIZER BAR

Equalizer bar and frame mount for all Mustang and Cougar V-8 engines, 302, 351C, Boss 351, 429CJ and 429SCJ.

Don

Eric
Eric I have NEW and used of either part

Item #D1ZZ-7528-A-C

71-73 EQUALIZER BAR

Equalizer bar and frame mount for all Mustang and Cougar V-8 engines, 302, 351C, Boss 351, 429CJ and 429SCJ.

Don

Don, just messaged you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back