• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Interior bits needed - 73 coupe

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaheenk

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Grande Coupe
HI Guys

Please can you assist me in finding some parts for my 73 Stang. I am based in South Africa and parts are quite scarce, it seems the guy who pulled my car apart did not keep all the bits. 

1. Front Windsheild moulding - The interior bit that holds the hoodling.

2. Quarter panel finsh trim - Inside behind the quarter windows - lines up with the top trim 

3. Drivers (LH) side top trim, again where the hoodlining goes.

4. Weather strip trim, this from what I can see goes on the inside of the door , holds the weather strip in place, both sides

I think thats it for now, I will add to this as the build goes along.

Thanks

HI Guys

Please can you assist me in finding some parts for my 73 Stang. I am based in South Africa and parts are quite scarce, it seems the guy who pulled my car apart did not keep all the bits. 

2. Quarter panel finsh trim - Inside behind the quarter windows - lines up with the top trim 

4. Weather strip trim, this from what I can see goes on the inside of the door , holds the weather strip in place, both sides

Thanks

I will go to the garage tomorrow and get pictures of those pieces for you.  Is there a particular color you are looking for on the interior roof moldings? 

those drip rail weatherstrip channels are a bear to get, I've got a set but they aren't that pretty, so do you need a set for a restoration quality rebuild or do you need a set that's clean but the finish is average at best but the correct part and it fits and holds the weatherstrip.

In case Mike doesn't find what you need, let me know I have it too

I am not too fussed about the colors, I will be changing the colors. The car is a resto mod, so not 100% original.

Also need to add, on the front left side (drivers) window, there is a mechanism that seems to be missing, the actual winder mech is in place, its the other bit thats AWOL

Rear quarter glass, I need some bits there too.

HI Guys

Thanks

I will go to the garage tomorrow and get pictures of those pieces for you.  Is there a particular color you are looking for on the interior roof moldings? 

Here are pictures of the roof moldings (above windshield and over the doors), weatherstrip moldings, along with door glass hardware (not the mechanism), quarter panel glass hardware.  I have a pair of ginger C Pillar moldings (behind the quarter windows that hold the headliner in place), but didn't get a picture of those.  
View attachment 39390

View attachment 39391

View attachment 39392

View attachment 39393

View attachment 39394

View attachment 39395

View attachment 39396

View attachment 39397

View attachment 39398

Back