Intro

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from another Valley of the Sun member. I think there are enough of us now that we should get together for a meet and greet (when the weather cools off). Or maybe we could show up at the Pavillions on car show night (I think it is Saturday night).

Great looking ride. You are right, the lack of stripes gives it a 429ish kinda look. I like it. What motor does it sport?
I've had this car at Pavillions a few times. There is another good Sat. night gathering on the west side I have been to.

Welcome to the site. Nice car.

Looks like I have your cars younger brother from Phoenix. (Originally a southern Cal. car.)

How long ago did you buy your car? It must have slipped through unseen by me as I looked for Tucson first but then purchased mine in Phoenix about six months ago.

100_6130.jpg

Welcome to the site. Nice car.

Looks like I have your cars younger brother from Phoenix. (Originally a southern Cal. car.)

How long ago did you buy your car? It must have slipped through unseen by me as I looked for Tucson first but then purchased mine in Phoenix about six months ago.
I bought it like March 2010. Your car looks familiar, was it on craigslist? The same guy that had mine in Tucson had a 69 mach. Actually that was the car I went to look at and came home with this one. The 69 needed too much work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back