Introduction from the New Kid from NC

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from W. TN. My 72 was my first car some 28'ish years ago. Glad to see you are involved in bringing old muscle back to the road. Keep spreadng the word to your friends and encourage them to do the same. They are alot easier to work on than today's computer chips on wheels. Keep connected to the forum and let us know when we can help with a question or when you can contribute something you have knowledge about.

@bkdunha I plan on it! And after I get the '73 done, I might even start on a new project.

Welcome from Georgia!! I wish you the best of luck restoring your car. I hope you get as much enjoyment out of yours as I do mine. Good luck!!

So, I'm from NC and I was born in 1995, so I'm probably one of the youngest people on here, but eh we're all here for the same reasons. I recently bought a 1973 Mach 1 Mustang to start my passion of restoring, driving, and learning about classic muscle cars. I own a 2011 Camaro, and yeah it's fun to drive, but it's not a classic car, and I have always wanted a classic car so I have been searching for one for a long time. The owner of the '71 Mach 1 was my uncle's cousin so he sold it to me for what he bought it for a while back. The car is now a 4 owner car, it has never left the county I live in, and it still has it's original 351 C in it and it runs (minus it needing a new fuel pump, which is sitting in my kitchen). I know what I'm planning to do with the Mach 1. I plan on making it look original from the outside, and give it a little touch of me on the inside on the interior design, but put the classic '73 Mach 1 seats in it. But I don't plan on altering the car to where it can't be put back to how it was originally. So I'd just add minor things to make it appeal to me. Anything I take out of it, I will be keeping in a place where they won't start to go bad, because one day I may put it back into the car. And that's a little about me and new/old '73 Mach 1 and you guys might be hearing from me a little bit more as I get more into my project.

- Brandon
I did the same on my 72 convertible! Dont know if already replied here but welcome from Latrobe PA! After 10 years, finally to the point where it is presentable for COTM on the road spot light. 18 photos and article to desribe them. Also my photo album will be good for you to utilze as an example to follow. Not the best in this website but I am proud of it and plan to do some serious showing at car events. Re: user/member name - Mustang Dynasty.

Mikke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back