introduction

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from the Garden State. Is "nailpounder" from your occupation? Because i did framing when i was younger. Great skill to learn, and helped with the muscle tone as well heh heh. You have an original family owned vert? One of the rarest in our hobby! best of luck with it. just a personal note on the straight 6; i have always been curious how the original Jags, and of course BMW managed to make powerful sports and race cars with their Six's but Ford kept them at lower HP outputs. Of course the F150 Six's are famous for their reliability, but take the BMW for instance. Many in their culture still view the 635 with it's 3.5ltr straight Six as the finest and smoothest engine BMW ever made. I searched on the Ford Six and found that there are indeed a couple groups that have hotrodded the engine and gotten some good results. There is a group online that even does NOS kits. Kinda extreme imo. But im guessing there are some aftermarket parts to help get a little more outta the six banger. anyway, welcome!

Welcome from another San Diegan! This is a great place to be, so many awesome people on here and more information than most people could ever handle having.

Welcome from Temecula.

I also have an inline 6 in my 72 Coupe. It has been in the family since 72. There is a web site called classic inlines and it specializes in the ford inlines. There is a ton of great info on that site if you have not seen it. Once again welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back