Introduction

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey you guys, im a college student working towards having a Mustang after graduation. Been obsessed with American muscle all my young life. Want to daily a Challenger (heresy, I know!) and have a 71-73 Stang for the weekends. Currently driving 4 wheels and an engine, it looks like crap but it works. I've got quite a few questions, and will probably ask you guys for help in the near future.

As Freiburger says:

BAM!!

hey you guys, im a college student working towards having a Mustang after graduation. Been obsessed with American muscle all my young life. Want to daily a Challenger (heresy, I know!) and have a 71-73 Stang for the weekends. Currently driving 4 wheels and an engine, it looks like crap but it works. I've got quite a few questions, and will probably ask you guys for help in the near future.

As Freiburger says:

BAM!!

Hi and welcome but you slightly mis-posted this in somebody else's thread ;-)

Hello and welcome from Germany

Juergen

Howdy folks, New guy here. Just acquired a 1972 351 fastback that's been sitting for awhile and am looking forward to picking ya'alls brains. I also have a '64 Galaxie that I like to throw around. That's all for now. See yas around the website.
Welcome Jake from southwestern Indiana.

1goldcjmach

Back