Japanese Vert?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Mickus,

Hey thanks for the head's up. Wow, this baby has been doing the rounds over the last few years being up for sale on and off. Yeah, that was the car i almost bought back in 2011 when i was shopping for a '73 Mustang Convertible.

I even went to the expense and trouble ($320.00) of getting a full independent professional report done on the car back then. It came back showing several issues that were outstanding, and back then the asking price was around $38,000 Australian. The seller wanted too much money for what the car really was. The car has copped a full respray before 2011, but the pic below was a turn off for me back then.(see how an old decal was painted over.)

100_3691.jpg

But now, $28,000 Oz. That's not bad for that car now and would be a good buy for any Aussie chasing a '73 Vert. If i owned it, i would take off all the silly indicator lights around the car that by law, were installed for driving the car over in Japan. Also, you never rarely get to see that funky retro aftermarket type of air conditioning system in the older American cars anymore.

Greg.:)

I think that the ac on that car was installed in Japan because I've seen the exact same system on at least one car that was originally sold in Japan.

When you looked at it were you about to get a copy of the marti report? I'd really be interested in seeing it.

I think that the ac on that car was installed in Japan because I've seen the exact same system on at least one car that was originally sold in Japan.

When you looked at it were you about to get a copy of the marti report? I'd really be interested in seeing it.
Hey Mark,

I'll message him and see if he has a Marti.

Cheers...

...Mickus

Hey Mark,

I'll message him and see if he has a Marti.

Cheers...

...Mickus
Hey Guys,

I never pulled a Marti report on that vehicle when i was investigating it. Sorry.:-/

Greg.:)

Back