Kentucky Mustang is a great company to deal with.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 351c 2v fmx convertible
I had placed an order with another large company. After many promises they actually stated that Australia was too hard to deliver to and refunded my money. I then contacted Kentucky Mustang, who were able to complete the order without any problems. They were also cheaper. Great service.

Agreed - I've used them several times, and always good process and good service. I was turned onto them by a local Mustang expert soon after I bought my car.

I had placed an order with another large company. After many promises they actually stated that Australia was too hard to deliver to and refunded my money. I then contacted Kentucky Mustang, who were able to complete the order without any problems. They were also cheaper. Great service.

I'm just making sure that the other "large company" wasn't us!!! Because we ship to Australia pretty much daily, and if you had this type of trouble, I'd be marching over to my export department to find out what the hell is going on! LOL...

Rick
NPD

I'm just making sure that the other "large company" wasn't us!!! Because we ship to Australia pretty much daily, and if you had this type of trouble, I'd be marching over to my export department to find out what the hell is going on! LOL...

Rick
NPD
Hey, Rick. When are you going to open a warehouse in Texas? ;)

Rick
NPD
Hi Rick,
I must disagree about Kentucky mustang. I ordered a part from them 2 years ago off of eBay. I believe it was a turn signal Harness. It turned out to be defective so I asked to return it. So I did. They finally gave me a refund but reluctantly.
The next time I got ready to order another part from them on ebay, I found myself blocked from there ebay account. So, I called them to ask what the hell happened here? They admitted they blocked me but I could order from there web site. There explanation was that they couldn't afford to have negative feedback on ebay so they just block people.
As for NPD? I could not have done my total restore (71 mach 1) without you guys helping me. Hats off to you! Thumb down for Kentucky Mustang.

Back