• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

L@@K!! HUGE!!!! Parts lead (fastback a pillars, sail panel plastic etc.)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikepasquale1

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Mach 1
I know some of you guys have been looking for fastback A piller plastic and sail panel plastic. I have a lead for you after contacting all of the craigslist ads i posted that led me to someone who has a friend who has these parts. I talked to him tonight to see what all he had.

This is just his 71-3 collection of parts cars. If you want to see everything he has, email me and ill forward you an email for 67-70 stuff. This is a goldmine of parts that i know some of you are looking for. ENJOY!!!!

His name is Scotty Strickland

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 919-693-6690

Tell him Mike from Pittsburgh sent you!

Hope this lead helps some of you.

mrqvyw.jpg

2wmieqa.jpg

acttvn.jpg
(non-parts car)

120p44p.jpg

vyv4fm.jpg

35k8v38.jpg

10d8kyr.jpg

esksn4.jpg

de2q0l.jpg

1or32d.jpg

2e0i640.jpg

149cbur.jpg

2i7ahrs.jpg

ayq52c.jpg

ok3g2h.jpg

nvsi6h.jpg

bi1cn5.jpg

24qv8y9.jpg

291j7le.jpg

I know some of you guys have been looking for fastback A piller plastic and sail panel plastic.
spacer.png
http://i40.

Crazy man!!! Outta this word, I NEED Some small stuff.

Scotty lives off of route 15 between Clarksville va. and Oxford N.C.

I have been to his place, nice guy to talk to

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike:

Just ran across your post about Scott. I sent him an email about some parts. Hope he responds. Looks like a lot of mustangs. If this works out, I owe you a rec.

Thanks,

Jimmy T.

Back