Little photo contest help for my girlfriend's daughter, need votes

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

552stroker

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1, 552 inch big block, C-6, owned since I was 12
Hi, I've been a member on here for quite a few years, more of a lurker for the last couple (ok, maybe more).  Anyway, the important female in my life and I bought a '77 Ford Highboy for her. I'll spare you the backstory, but I've got about a full year or two ignoring my own stuff for the most part fixing and rebuilding miscellaneous things on it for her. It's been a great truck so far, and her kids love it. Her daughter entered it in an online car show on Facebook, and she hasn't done any "campaigning" yet, so I told her I'd help her out and see if I can't get a few more votes for her. She was in 2nd yesterday, but a few cars miraculously gained a massive amount of votes overnight, so I told her it was time to bring out the big guns and share on a couple of forums I'm on.

If the few of you that are on here that are members of Facebook wouldn't mind clicking the link if you've got a spare minute, and "liking" the pic of her Highboy, I'd appreciate it. Not a life or death situation, just helping a couple important people in my life feel good.  Thanks very much for your time!

https://www.facebook.com/BeeBroadca...762589172822/2076678045881274/?type=3&theater

Back