lost cam card. Find specs???

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who made them? I believe Comp puts a number on them that you can reference with them and they can produce all the specs from that. I am not sure about other manufacturers.

If you don't know the manufacturer and/ or grind or PN, some cam companies can measure it for you if you send it to them. I can't remember which one is the popular one off of the top of my head, I think its called Cam Doctor or something like that?

I am really resisting the urge to ask you how you lost your solid flat rapper. You should NEVER lose those...

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't know the manufacturer and/ or grind or PN, some cam companies can measure it for you if you send it to them. I can't remember which one is the popular one off of the top of my head, I think its called Cam Doctor or something like that?

I am really resisting the urge to ask you how you lost your solid flat rapper. You should NEVER lose those...
I didn't lose it.  The 2 cams were given to me by a friend who lost them while moving to another house.  He no longer has anything they would fit so said if I wanted them I could have them.

I know of many rappers that are loose: just listen to any hip-hop station on the radio!

Back