• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

lots of stuff!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SLOWnSTEADY

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach One
2000 Chevrolet Impala
1987 Mazda RX7 (Turbo SBF swapped)
1987 Toyota 4Runner (7MGTE swapped)

few other projects...
texts/phone calls ONLY... 319-241-4059

Not free but pretty close if you can pick the stuff up! If i have to ship, it will cost more, still cheap though!! ;) I am in Palo, Iowa everything was pulled out/off of a 1973 mach one.

Everything is either new or in great shape.

Rear glass with new seal

1/4 glass with brackets (both)

door glass

black door panels

black headliner

chrome rear bumper

rear bumper valance deal (under the chrome bumper)

front lower bumper valance

grille

misc. Interior pieces

top dash pad

fron bucket seats

rear seat

tail lights

brand new floor pans

black carpet

and more...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I would of bought the seats, carpet, floor pans, grille and hood if you had the hood. My biggest problem is that it's a 550 mile trip and can't fit the stuff in my Hummer and my farm truck wouldn't be fun to drive for a 16 hr trip... Good luck with the sale

Hi ;

I'd be interested in the Rear grille, top dash pad, black carpet and some misc items on my want list,

PM me with price

AJ

without trying to sound like a jerk, PLEASE call or text if you are interested in parts! only have internet on my phone and it takes forever and is a huge pain in the butt!

Last edited by a moderator:
rear bumper, rear valance, front valance, grille and floor pans all pending payment.

Well, I would of bought the seats, carpet, floor pans, grille and hood if you had the hood. My biggest problem is that it's a 550 mile trip and can't fit the stuff in my Hummer and my farm truck wouldn't be fun to drive for a 16 hr trip... Good luck with the sale
Hey you are 37 miles away from me

What parts do you want

flat hood, nasa hood?

core seats, good seats, color? standard or deluxe ?

What year seats 71 or 72-3?

Don

[email protected]

to those of you who are unable to follow the simple instruction of calling/texting me and are sending me emails/PMs, do not expect a response.

BUMP for the last of this stuff...

Rear glass with new seal $75

1/4 glass $50 for the pair or $35/each

rear valance $50

rear seat in black $100 (one 4"-6" seam needs fixed otherwise GREAT shape)

final bump! Got sick of the glass so i broke it all and threw it away. Gave the metal stuff away for scrap, all that is left is:

rear seat: $75

new full length floor pans $150

Back