Luxstang paints his front bumper.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh yeah, i think so Eric.:p Once fixed, don't forget my adjusting stick to make life easier.

Greg.:)
Actually, my passenger mirror is loaded up with the guts from a Torino mirror with a remote cable. I had to "disconnect" the cable in order to get the mirror mounted to the Mach 1 pedestal (which also explains why it's so "floppy" - to make adjusting it easier). Now I just need to figure out how to get the cable reattached to the mirror side and stuff it through the holes I already made in the door... or just press on with my '96 T-Bird power remote mirror project.

Actually, my passenger mirror is loaded up with the guts from a Torino mirror with a remote cable. I had to "disconnect" the cable in order to get the mirror mounted to the Mach 1 pedestal (which also explains why it's so "floppy" - to make adjusting it easier). Now I just need to figure out how to get the cable reattached to the mirror side and stuff it through the holes I already made in the door... or just press on with my '96 T-Bird power remote mirror project.

I would be putting the focus on the power mirror thing Eric. We kinda put that on the shelf didn't we.:chin:

Greg.:)

Back