• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Mach 1 rear defrost setup and spare parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1, Q code, 4 speed, fully optioned
Pictured is a Mach 1 rear defrost set up, includes all the wiring, switch with bezel, indicator light, relay etc., window terminal covers. 2 windows, one from a 73 and one from a 71/72 buyers choice. The 71/72 window has one of the soldered to grid wire leads missing, I think a lead could be re-soldered to it. The 73 uses 1/4" soldered on male spade terminals, both intact. The wiring harness setup is out of a 71/72 and would work on a 73 also via adapting over to 1/4" female spade terminals at the window connections. $250 plus shipping from NJ.
Spare items are shown in the second photo, working switch with bezel (rough chrome) $75, single window terminal cover $45, indicator light (not working) $10. Dash harness (cut wires) $10.
Best to use the start conversation tab by hovering on my info at the left if interested in any of the items as don't check responses to ads often.
IMG_1680[1].JPGIMG_1681[1].JPG

Latest posts

Back