Marks 73 RAPID FIRE VIDEO INSTALL YOUR FLOORS

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Q code Mach 4spd
2004 350z
2005 Corvette
1971 Camaro SS/RS
M,

Here's your video ..Sorry for the quickness & rough cut but did it on the fly to help ya out ! Keep in mind this not how I do my floors Mine are butt welded..If your going to do it that way, your gonna have to wait till I finish the real video..Now get busy !

Hey, I just wanted to thank you for these videos, this is something that I will be doing in the future, and these are invaluable!

Hey, I just wanted to thank you for these videos, this is something that I will be doing in the future, and these are invaluable!
No sweat..Glad to help... This is 1 way to it (the easier way) for people who don't have the skill required to do a butt weld for a seamless repair. You can still get great results making the step for your overlap Then grinding & using all metal filler to smooth out the joint instead of just laying one piece of metal over the other which allows the seam to collect moisture & eventual start the rust process all over again. The full blown video I'm doing is going to show how to do the butt weld technique.

Latest posts

Back