Maybe adding another 73 mach1 to the list in The Hill.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one has made it to theaters.
I finally got to see it last night. The mustang is pretty easy to see, along with the family's late 50s suburban. A lot of the other old cars, you really had to be looking for to spot them. They are mostly tucked away in the background.

1692881433968.png

1692880965351.png

This is awesome. What about a picture with the car park in front of the theater that shows the movie?
That theater in the picture is a small local one. I think that was a 1-time event with the red carpet and all that jazz. I didn't want to drive the car down there and then have people messing with it while I was inside. Like them trying to stand on top of it to take a picture like the movie poster. :D

I do see the movie is listed at the big theaters around here to start friday. But those dont have the cool awning with the banner over them like the old timey theaters. I'll try to see if I can find one with a banner to take a picture by.

That theater in the picture is a small local one. I think that was a 1-time event with the red carpet and all that jazz. I didn't want to drive the car down there and then have people messing with it while I was inside. Like them trying to stand on top of it to take a picture like the movie poster. :D

I do see the movie is listed at the big theaters around here to start friday. But those dont have the cool awning with the banner over them like the old timey theaters. I'll try to see if I can find one with a banner to take a picture by.
Your car has just gained a lot of value so a picture at the theater may be priceless.

The first trailer is out.

Here's some stills from it.

My purple tbird, 73 mach1, and further down, that white nova is my buddy's.

My purple tbird in a different scene, and the guy that lives up the street from me's blue wagon.

Just saw the trailer and almost cried.
I will definitely watch this one.

Just saw the trailer and almost cried.
I will definitely watch this one.
Your car has just gained a lot of value so a picture at the theater may be priceless.
I swung by one of the big name chain theaters and they have posters up for it now. They got The Hill right out beside Gran Turismo.
1692899644366.png

As far as the movie goes, I did hear a fair amount of sniffling in the theater. Maybe somebody was cutting onions.

I swung by one of the big name chain theaters and they have posters up for it now. They got The Hill right out beside Gran Turismo.
View attachment 80691

As far as the movie goes, I did hear a fair amount of sniffling in the theater. Maybe somebody was cutting onions.
This is so awesome to have your car be driven by the main character, plus him standing on it. Did he leave his foot prints on the roof?

This is so awesome to have your car be driven by the main character, plus him standing on it. Did he leave his foot prints on the roof?
He didnt really stand on it. They photoshopped that for the poster.
There is a scene where they are sitting on the hood under the stars. His prop cast did rub off and leave a white streak on the hood.

He didnt really stand on it. They photoshopped that for the poster.
There is a scene where they are sitting on the hood under the stars. His prop cast did rub off and leave a white streak on the hood.
Makes sense but it will be cool to add some footprints to the roof and say he did.... LOL

Here we go. Turns out I know a guy who knows a guy. Even though the small local theater is no longer showing the movie, we got them to switch their sign back over to The Hill for a minute today just to snap a couple pictures.

1692987963530.png

Here we go. Turns out I know a guy who knows a guy. Even though the small local theater is no longer showing the movie, we got them to switch their sign back over to The Hill for a minute today just to snap a couple pictures.

View attachment 80717
That's awesome. If this movie goes big your car will be worth a lot more. You may have to keep it as it is though.

Baseball and Mustangs, two of my passions! I will definitely see this movie. I sat next to Scott Glenn on a puddle jumper flight about 12 years ago; nice guy and excellent actor.

What a great movie! My wife & I just rented the DVD, it's out on the RedBox now and thouroughly enjoyed it. The story was great. The cars were fun, absolutely fun seeing these rough cars from back in the day. GiantPune your car was awsome in this movie, it ran great and definitely showed that 7173 mustangs are muscle cars in whatever condition they. Congratulations to you for scoring a lifetime thrill in getting your car in this movie, and thanks for sharing your experience with us all.

Very cool story and Congratulations on making a great memory with your car. Even if someday you loose the car (hoping not) you can always have the movie to look back at.

Back