Might as well introduce myself after a whiile :P

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oh dam

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Coupe
1994 GT Coupe
Well I joined this forum a while back and havent formally introduce myself to the community of 71-73 from all around the world! Ok now I am a 19 yo MAN and I own a 1972 Mustang Coupe 302. It is a project on its way to be a bad ass machine. I do intend to track this car but also as my casual driver, so still working on my stance,suspension, and tire combo. I am from Southern California. If anyone has any questions on my build feel free to ask! I hope to hear from my brother from far and near!

2rca6x0.jpg

s0xx52.jpg

2vuzy4y.jpg

35i9728.jpg

rlgz2s.jpg

2ql4ygh.jpg

2dk0c53.jpg

::welcome:: from Maine

Hey guys!! dam thanks for the welcomes all around!! farther, far and near! awesome! haha. I will definitely be posting pictures as i progress!

@lux i see we have almost the same stance on our cars!

@mach I am up in the LA/Riverside County

@BK Thanks dude! you should see it at night! haha looks evil! or with my red halos on.

@jeff you can neve have to many projects! you should do another in satin black! youll be surprise how good, and common yet different it is for our style. Mostly people tend to customize the 60's with this paint. but i think our styles look pretty dam good if not better ;)

@LCB1 Unfortunetly i torched and collapsed 4 coils on top of each other. I have some 600LB coils waiting to be installed going to cut them and go 1.5 inches lower than it is now. The back? No blocks at all. I changed the shackles. It has those shackles with multiple mounting points change those to some with one mounting location and it dropped the car to what it is now. as far as I know they are stock leaf springs just sagging a bit. But im planning on getting new 200lb race leafs with a 2.5 in drop. they are custom made.

@sm Thanks dude! the wheels are 18x8.5 in the front and 20x10 in the rear. offset i believe the fronts are 0 and rear are 34. but dont quote me!. back spacing i am not sure the front sit pretty much flush to the fender maybe an inch (the most) tucked in. The rear is is about 1.5 tucked in with about 2 inches on the back side of the tire to the trunk? im not sure what the sheet metal is called. However the passenger side rubbed on the bottom of this area. so i need to go in and dimple it with a hammer and no more rubbing!

the fronts in running 225/45/18 BF Goodrich and is about 25 inches off the ground measuring from the highest point of the wheel well to the ground.

rear im running 275/35/20 Lionhart and is about 27 inches off the ground measuring the same way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Florida. Nice car.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back