Mustang Power Window Kit Installation Video 1965-1968

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
01 Bullitt

Mustang Power Window Kit With Crank Handle Switches Coupe 1967-1968 | CJ Pony Parts

The Power Window Kits with crank handle switches available at CJ Pony Parts will fit 1965-1968 Mustangs. With one of these power window kits, you can transform your windows yet maintain the factory look and feel!

The kits come with everything you need to convert to a custom power window setup, including new power regulators, AC Delco motors, power crank handle switches for original window cranks, a complete and labeled wiring harness, as well as conduit to protect the wires traveling through the doors.

With Bill's instructions, you can now install this window kit yourself! The new power window regulators are designed to bolt directly into the original mounting holes with little to no modifications and will use the original glass channels. The original window cranks mount directly on to the new power crank handle switches the same way they would mount on to the factory manual window regulators.

Make sure you follow the steps in our installation video closely, and expect the project to take up to three hours.

Mustang Power Window Kit, Coupe 1965-1966:

Mustang Power Window Kit With Crank Handle Switches Coupe 1965-1966 | CJ Pony Parts

See more 1965-1968 Mustang Window Components from CJ Pony Parts:

Mustang Window Components | CJ Pony Parts

Here are the kits for 1971-1973 cars:

Results for power window kit > Year: 1971 - 1973

Hi Steve,

This new product looks pretty good initially, and seems to represent a major breakthrough in '71-'73 electric window replacement availability. Nu Relics Company of America has seemed to be the only company so far that can supply good quality aftermarket complete electric window kits, front and rear, for the '71-'73's.

Is there any possibility of getting 'round to doing an install video of the '71-'73 Mustangs too, showing the chrome door switches as well as the black center console switches?

What do you think?

Greg.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Steve,

This new product looks pretty good initially, and seems to represent a major breakthrough in '71-'73 electric window replacement availability. Nu Relics Company of America has seemed to be the only company so far that can supply good quality aftermarket complete electric window kits, front and rear, for the '71-'73's.

Is there any possibility of getting 'round to doing an install video of the '71-'73 Mustangs too, showing the chrome door switches as well as the black center console switches?

What do you think?

Greg,
First let me say how much my guys like Nu Relics. We found a few things that could make the installation a little easier so they send pictures and info over on Friday by the following Tuesday the changes were implemented on the product for future orders. They really try to give you the best product.

As far as the 71-73 goes, we won't be doing anymore installs on the 71 we have as we are trying to sell it. We are still on the hunt for a fastback but the Hershey show had nothing that we were looking for from any year for that matter.

Once we get another 71-73 it may be possible to do an install of one of the kits but the time involved in these installs wouldn't make it possible to do both. Trust me the second a video for anything 71-73 comes out you guys are the first ones to get it.

Steve, you guys should post up here the specs of what you are looking for.

we know is a 71-73 Fastback

maybe someone on here can help you locate what you are looking for.

Hi Steve,

What do you think?

Greg,
First let me say how much my guys like Nu Relics. We found a few things that could make the installation a little easier so they send pictures and info over on Friday by the following Tuesday the changes were implemented on the product for future orders. They really try to give you the best product.

As far as the 71-73 goes, we won't be doing anymore installs on the 71 we have as we are trying to sell it. We are still on the hunt for a fastback but the Hershey show had nothing that we were looking for from any year for that matter.

Once we get another 71-73 it may be possible to do an install of one of the kits but the time involved in these installs wouldn't make it possible to do both. Trust me the second a video for anything 71-73 comes out you guys are the first ones to get it.
Steve,

Thank you for your feedback. What you say is quite interesting. So then, in fact what C J Pony will be selling, will be the Nu Relics range of products that are applicable to '65 - '73 Mustangs. Am i correct in saying that?

If this is so,would there be any differences or changed mods to what you will be selling as compared to what Nu Relics are currently selling?

Also, if you don't mind me asking,what hapened to the poor old '71 Convertible to make you want to sell the car on? I've enjoyed and found useful the vids you've done so far in conjunction with that car.:huh:

From what you say, it's a waiting game until you get your hands on another '71-'73.

Many thanks Steve,

Steve, you guys should post up here the specs of what you are looking for.

we know is a 71-73 Fastback

maybe someone on here can help you locate what you are looking for.
I'll talk to Bill who is currently shopping for a couple of different cars and see what he says.

Hi Steve,

What do you think?

Greg,

Steve,

Thank you for your feedback. What you say is quite interesting. So then, in fact what C J Pony will be selling, will be the Nu Relics range of products that are applicable to '65 - '73 Mustangs. Am i correct in saying that?

If this is so,would there be any differences or changed mods to what you will be selling as compared to what Nu Relics are currently selling?

Also, if you don't mind me asking,what hapened to the poor old '71 Convertible to make you want to sell the car on? I've enjoyed and found useful the vids you've done so far in conjunction with that car.:huh:

From what you say, it's a waiting game until you get your hands on another '71-'73.

Many thanks Steve,

That is my understanding. I don't think there will be but I am not 100% certain. As far as the 71 goes I think Bill is just convertibled out lol and yes it's a waiting game till we get a new 71-73 in house. We actually sold quite a few of our project at Carlisle this year,
2013 Gotta Have It Street

1965 Weekend Wrench Coupe

1985 Convertible Foxbody

Back