Mustang wanna be

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Sprint Sportsroof
I always felt sorry for the poor 65 Marlin.....I bought this one years ago. I learned that Ford made more 65 Mustangs by noon on the first day then Marlin made all year :p She's sat for 3 years I should likely get her running again!

125046d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That something you don't see every day! Very nice!

last saw one of those about 20 years ago. there is one in the current old skool rods magazine. has straight axle,parachute etc.

correction- the gasser marlin is in kar kulture deluxe magazine.got it confused with old skool rods. the marlin is kinda cool because you wont see another at a car show etc. i had a mercury marauder x-100 and nobody knew what it was and were curious. uneducated folks will ask if your marlin is a torino or barracuda probably.

And they say our cars are HUGE LOL! When was the last time you've seen one of these on the road? For me, never...Cool project!

Our neighbors had one in probably 1974 or so. I thought it was cool as hell, but then again, I'm one of those "fond of under-appreciated big body cars". :p

Doc
I'm glad there's still some of us around. I was on a website (can't remember which one) were these Fox body stang owners were putting our "Big Body" Mustangs down. Calling it the ugliest mustang ever made. Even uglier than the Mustang ll's LOL! I wanted to reach into the PC and ring their necks! I would expect that from chevy guys, but not from a fellow Mustang owner.

Latest posts

Back