mustangs in vienna

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canadian_red_maple_leaf

Reaction score
My Car
1966 Mustang K-Code Coupe
1968 VW Beetle
1969 Mustang Mach1
1971 Mustang 351 Boss
1972 Mustang Convertible
1983 Mercedes 280SL
hi folks,

i wanted to share a few impresions of my mustangs and the city i live in. most people in the US know vienna, virginia. i live in the "original" city. i hope no one get me wrong. if any of you happen to swing over to vienna let me know. i'd be more than happy to show you around.

anyway here we go

regards

abudi

IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

P1010478.jpg

P1030101.jpg

P1030149.jpg

P1030366.jpg

P1030369.jpg

P1030417.jpg

P1030420.jpg

S6300594.jpg

S6300830.jpg

S6300834.jpg

S6300838.jpg

Great photos! Keep them coming!

thanks guys,

this is also one of my favorites....i can't wait till i can finally reassemble my boss.

abudi

and one more of the mach 1

DSC02385.jpg

P1030104.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude I wish I had known you 2 years ago when I was on a trip in Austria and Germany. It would of been Awesome to cruise down the streets of Vienna in a Mustang.

You can be sure that next time I go there I will get your contacts hahaha:D:p:whistling:

thanks a million guys. i am a very proud owner. at least in this forum there is a certain appreciation for theses beautiful cars. you guys are really great!

this is an invite for all of you that swing over here to vienna!! once the season begins i'll be taking more pic of my mustangs and the city.

abudi

Sounds good! Can't wait to see more pics from you!

Very cool, and beautiful cars! I would imagine that you get lots of looks and questions regarding classic American cars over there?
thanks! sure do get a lot of questions. and cars like these really turn heads. for me the mustangs are not just muscles cars, they're american automobile history. that's why i put so much effort into rebuilding them to factory standards. yes here and there i modify them to meet the safety regulation of today, but all in all i try to keep them as original as possible.

you guys know how hard that is and finding parts in the US is a lot easer than here.

abudi

I certainly can appreciate the extra level of difficulty in restoring your 'stangs without access to donor cars and used parts, since I live in the middle of Nowhere, Nevada. :)

Finding them and shipping them half way across the world is even tougher. Good work, Abudi!

Doc

Back