my 1971 351 Boss restoration

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Abudi!

Looks like you have some traveling plans now with the Boss!

Too cool. Enjoy and thanks for the pics.

Ray
yeah now i can finally take the car for a ride into the alps and not have to stop every 200km for gas :)

this is probably one of my best investments into this car. i'm keeping the original toploader in any case so at the end of the day the car ist still all "original"

abudi

[yeah now i can finally take the car for a ride into the alps and not have to stop every 200km for gas :)

That would make for some really sweet pics!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Ray

you can count on it ray.

i was so excited that everything worked out that i forgot to take a picture of the boss after i was done :)

Not that it has anything to do with your thread -- hijack alert! -- a friend of mine has a yellow Boss 351 with 21K miles on it. Told me he had it out a week or so ago to prep for an indoor local show. This guy has (I think) 18 cars, most of them 1969 as well as a Super Snake convert (2008). He maybe takes the Boss 351 out once every year or so...

I ran into hio at the show. He was exhibiting the car. He was excited and impressed since last week he got on it and the performance impressed the heck out of him...

Seems to me that's the way the Boss 351 should be....

Not that it has anything to do with your thread -- hijack alert! -- a friend of mine has a yellow Boss 351 with 21K miles on it. Told me he had it out a week or so ago to prep for an indoor local show. This guy has (I think) 18 cars, most of them 1969 as well as a Super Snake convert (2008). He maybe takes the Boss 351 out once every year or so...

I ran into hio at the show. He was exhibiting the car. He was excited and impressed since last week he got on it and the performance impressed the heck out of him...

Seems to me that's the way the Boss 351 should be....
i can assure you the power is there. if you compare it to a 289 k code engine, the boss turns smoother. i have both cars and if i have to chose between the two, i prefer the boss.

the entire car is bigger and stands out more. now with the engine hooked up with the t5, i'm super happy.

abudi

Very cool!

Nice to hear from you again. That transition from FMX to 5-speed is on my wish list too, but I don´t know if it´s ever gonna happen.::goodjob::

Very cool!

Nice to hear from you again. That transition from FMX to 5-speed is on my wish list too, but I don´t know if it´s ever gonna happen.::goodjob::

trust me once you converted the car from FMX to t5 you'll never want to go back.

http://www.moderndriveline.com/

abudi

Back