• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

My extra parts!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't need any parts but I refer to your post not having having boxes to ship stuff.

Here's a good tip: You can check with stores or car dealers and body shops. They usually have boxes to get rid off and maybe they even have to pay for it. At least here in Europe they have to. So they are usually happy if I show up and take some from them for free. (take some after I ask, of course!!)

And as body shops often get complete fenders or front valances or doors, the boxes are usually big but sleek enough for what we need.

You still have the front seats?

I am still unable to reply to PMs there is no reply button anymore.

I have gotten rid of all the car audio.

Someone has expressed interest in one pair of front seats and suspect to be meeting a friend of his later this month toarrange transfer. (these are the ones in poorer shape- still have the better shape ones) also someone expressed interest in the rear seats but I think the problme arose about shipping them being too expensive as I have not heard back from him.

I am still unable to reply to PMs there is no reply button anymore.

I have gotten rid of all the car audio.

Someone has expressed interest in one pair of front seats and suspect to be meeting a friend of his later this month toarrange transfer. (these are the ones in poorer shape- still have the better shape ones) also someone expressed interest in the rear seats but I think the problme arose about shipping them being too expensive as I have not heard back from him.
I'm still trying to figure out the shipping.

Still have most of the stuff that I first posted, sold a couple buts through here and had one guy from the east coast tell me he wanted some of the parts and would pick up when he cam to the People's Republic of Illinois a month or so ago but he got as far as the Chicago metro area and did not make it the rest of the way.

1971-73 Mustang parts left over from restoration of my car I swaped a green interior to a black one. Still a couple things I am after that I may be willing to trade for- put that list in wanted! I did get a few pics that are in anearlier post.

Back seat, both parts for a convertble. Deluxe green good for daily driver.

Riders/ sliders for both front seats. Decent shape.

Dash pads a black one with one big crack and a green one that has been recovered and has now cracked.

Both front and rear chrome bumpers. Good for daily drivers. Have the mounting bracket for the front.

Hood /bonnet standard green. Some rust on bottom. Not perfect had it on my car for a few years now have a NASA one.

Passenger side fender ( 71-72 only) This has a dent that has a failed repair with some bondo in it, could be pounded out a bit before refilling. Also some surface rust, no holes.

Black steering wheel with cracks. Also have agreen one with some cracks.

Center section with gagues. This was green one side has some black on it will need to be cleaned up and repianted. Does have the 3 gagues, voltmeter never moved much, temp and oil pressure worked fine. These were an option and are hard to find.

climate control panel for car with A/C also the center vent for the A/C

Trim parts for the deluxe door panels. Handles for both side in green some door cups, the chrome strips and the wooden inserts. Have a driver side door panel that look real nice but is slightly warped- one does not notice this until it is put on the car.

Short center console, just goes around the shifter. With ash tray green. nice shape. Green

Black Center console missing lid for armrest, the bit that goes around the shifer and the clock goes in has the black peeling off.

A rear tail light. There is a crack in the white case that prevents a good seal from being made when installed, however the lens and the chrome is good, so if you have a cracked lens you could make one good unit.

Alos have a tub full of misc little parts that I have not take the time to catalogue.

Transmission:

FMX low mileage just over 13k taken out of my 75 Bricklin to replace with AOD overdrive- no problems with it. Has bell housing and some of the tubess and stuff.

These are located in north central Illinois. Do not really want to ship stuff, I found a box for one of the medium sized items figured out how much ti cost to ship and never heard anything back from the guy. I do travel around the People's Republic of Illinois and most neoghbouring states and could bring some of the small items with me to be picked up in person.

If interested in all of it $500 cash and carry- will help you load it all up.

If you reply via PM leave me an email address the PM system one here stopped working for me the reply button disappeared several momths ago. But can read messages- there was one asking about something when I checked in here yesterday not been on for a few months but was unable to reply.

Also not real excited about the inclined listing of fourm topics that appeared since I was last on here a few months ago, makes it harder to read when you have to scroll bith down and over to read them all.

Hi I need some of your bits, but I need them shipped, I'm a good honest guy, ask Kurt!

Is the interior light or dark green?

Definitely the gauge cluster,

the centre console, green, Dash pad and door trim, and the green steering wheel if its in ok condition?

Thanks

Ben

Hey-

If Mr. Safari does not get the long console and center gauge stuff, I'm definitely interested. Maybe the black door panel, too. I'm a half hour south of St. Louis, if you expect to get down this way in the near future, maybe we can make a deal on what is left at that time.

I'll send a pm with my contact info.

Thanks-

Mr Safari I got your PM but there was no contact info and as I mentioned for some reason I can read PMs but not respond to them- so need a real email. I am not saying anyone is dishonest or honest I just do not like to have stuff shipped. I live in the People;s Republic of Illinois and have travled all the way east to Roanoke VA and as far west as Columbus Ne and as far south as Daytona Beach to get parts that are on my Mustang!

That being said I think y car was the dark green never seen anything to compare it to. Here is a pic taken a few years back. I traded the long green center console to someone and no longer have it the one I have is the short one. I also tossed the door panels as they were in no way shape or form useable . I did take ALL the parts of of them that awer in decent shape off of them and still have them around. The steering wheel is not perfect it had one crack in it when I got it and it was still there when I gtook it off the car. Condition can be very subjective sanother reason why picking up in person is always a good idea You can see it is OK and I can see your cash is good.

detritusmaximus The long consile I have is black and I think I posted pics of it as I know I took some. The black door panel is slightly warpped when it is not on the car it looks real nice whihc is why I bought it I ahve been told you can warp it back bit I found a real nice one, that has since developed a crack after I bought that one.I will be at a comic book conventuion in South County (!-55 @ Lindbergh) a week from Sunday on 8 Jun. There is an off chance I might beheading down to StL in the next few days to pick up a bunch of old TV Guides from someone in West Couty- .so can bring stuff that is not to big when I come.

kittenscar2.JPG

Mr Safari I got your PM but there was no contact info and as I mentioned for some reason I can read PMs but not respond to them- so need a real email. I am not saying anyone is dishonest or honest I just do not like to have stuff shipped. I live in the People;s Republic of Illinois and have travled all the way east to Roanoke VA and as far west as Columbus Ne and as far south as Daytona Beach to get parts that are on my Mustang!

That being said I think y car was the dark green never seen anything to compare it to. Here is a pic taken a few years back. I traded the long green center console to someone and no longer have it the one I have is the short one. I also tossed the door panels as they were in no way shape or form useable . I did take ALL the parts of of them that awer in decent shape off of them and still have them around. The steering wheel is not perfect it had one crack in it when I got it and it was still there when I gtook it off the car. Condition can be very subjective sanother reason why picking up in person is always a good idea You can see it is OK and I can see your cash is good.

detritusmaximus The long consile I have is black and I think I posted pics of it as I know I took some. The black door panel is slightly warpped when it is not on the car it looks real nice whihc is why I bought it I ahve been told you can warp it back bit I found a real nice one, that has since developed a crack after I bought that one.I will be at a comic book conventuion in South County (!-55 @ Lindbergh) a week from Sunday on 8 Jun. There is an off chance I might beheading down to StL in the next few days to pick up a bunch of old TV Guides from someone in West Couty- .so can bring stuff that is not to big when I come.
Hi my cash is all good you can ask Kurt who has just shipped a load of parts to me, and L Duke who I bought the car off :)

I'm definitely interested in the Gauges, console (s) Green interior bits Definitely the steering wheel too. I'd happily come to pick them up, but I live in NZ and the car is in Bakersfield CA, waiting to come to NZ!

Email sent

all the best

Ben

If you wait for low tide you will get further but still not all the way.

My aversion to shipping things has nothing to do with your cash or integrity - when i first posted this someone had me pack something all up find out how much it would cost to ship- like you he was out of the counrty and then when I let him know a couple weeks lter I never heard back from him- this is something you have an interest in.

None of these things I ahve here are really perfect and if you can see them before buying you cant say my description was bad plus I have no means to really pack anything but the smallest items and protecting them from the Post Awful mishandling is not an art I am real versed at. There are also problems in your instance of not even being able to send me a cheque I can cash.

My aversion to shipping things has nothing to do with your cash or integrity - when i first posted this someone had me pack something all up find out how much it would cost to ship- like you he was out of the counrty and then when I let him know a couple weeks lter I never heard back from him- this is something you have an interest in.

None of these things I ahve here are really perfect and if you can see them before buying you cant say my description was bad plus I have no means to really pack anything but the smallest items and protecting them from the Post Awful mishandling is not an art I am real versed at. There are also problems in your instance of not even being able to send me a cheque I can cash.
Hi Alan-It was nice to talk to you this afternoon. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to call back tonight like I intended. I will call tomorrow, I promise.

Tony

Aha!

If its packed its ready to go then ;) Cash I can deal with, no worries about a cheque, I can pay you by pay pal or into your bank account directly. plus i'm guessing you know the shipping price? Worst case scenario I can probably pay someone in the states and he can then pay you, dont need perfect, just need some parts!

If we can't work it out, i'll do a deal with Tony and you can drop them off to him with his parts.

There's a way around everything :)

I sold a few bits last weekend! this is what is left- met a guy oin missouri! If you PM me leave a contact email as I have been unable to reply to PMS but I can read them!

Back seat, both parts for a convertble. Deluxe green good for daily driver.

Riders/ sliders for both front seats. Decent shape.

Dash pads a black one with one big crack and a green one that has been recovered and has now cracked.

rear chrome bumper. Good for daily drivers.

Have the mounting bracket for the front bumper with a dinged up bumper.

Hood /bonnet standard green. Some rust on bottom. Not perfect had it on my car but replaced it with a NASA one.

Passenger side fender ( 71-72 only) This has a dent that has a failed repair with some bondo in it, could be pounded out a bit before refilling. Also some surface rust, no holes.

1 Black steering wheel with cracks ine green one0 green one have the foam center section for. I have been told places can fix these.

climate control panel for car with A/C also the center vent for the A/C

Trim parts for the deluxe door panels. Handles for right side in green some door cups, the chrome strips and the wooden inserts.

A rear tail light. There is a crack in the white case that prevents a good seal from being made when installed, however the lens and the chrome is good, so if you have a cracked lens you could make one good unit.

The rear interior quarter trim in green. They are a bit worn but have not been cut up.

Standard upholsery front seats- balck driver side perfect shape, passenger side ahs a small circular tear on the seat bottom taht is like a flap. Ford uplhostery not redone.

Door panels- driver side deluxe one- has some trim but not handle and a hole for a non facory speacker. One crack about 2 inches long along the side of the arm rest.

Also have a tub full of misc little parts that I have not take the time to catalogue.

Transmission:

FMX low mileage just over 13k taken out of my 75 Bricklin to replace with AOD overdrive- no problems with it. Has bell housing, torgue converter the tubes and stuff.

I do regularly wind up all over the People's Republic of Illinois (where our governors make our licence plates) and neighbouring states and could be willing to meet up.

Back