My Lattest Purchase - 1971 Boss 351!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Grande,
1973 MAch 1
I was in the U.S. looking at trading my 04 F-350 DRW for a SRW. That was a no go but I came across a deal I had to have.

A 1971 Mustang Boss 351 for only $1.07! Seems like place was into classic muscle as I also picked up a 1969 and a 1970 Mach 1 as well. I even put my money down on a 1969 Mercury Cougar Eliminator.

The good thing is that I saw the 71 Boss 351 before my daughter did or someone might of had to call the Walmart security!

I know - too bad it is only a Hot Wheels but still it was the first one I have come across.

Hot Wheels #2.jpg

Hot Wheels #1.jpg

:goodone:

As i saw the thread and started reading, i was thinking damn...he got himself a 71 Boss.rofl

But a Hot Wheels Boss is good as any boss:)

I got a 1:18 71Boss 351 in white, i love it:)

Steven, you had me going as well! We just sold our F350 Dually mainly because we didn't have a need for it... I think if we get another, it would be short bed and single rear wheel... easier to maneuver.
:p I Wish!

I had a 2000 F-250 extended cab 5.4 Triton, 5 speed manual before this 2004 F-350 DRW 6.0 Diesel, auto, crew cab 4X4. I was pulling a 44 foot bumper pull triple slide travel trailer. I think I would fare better with a short bed single wheel.

I found this one in Lubbock - but that's a long way from where I live.

Ah well - the link didn't load - anyway a bright red 2002 F-250 5.4 5 speed crew cab.

2002 F-250 Lubbock.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought one as well! While Christmas shopping this year I came across a Boss 351 and a red 71 fastback, had to buy them both...for the kids of course:)

True to form the Boss just edges out the Mach as seen at the 1:42 mark on my sons gravity track here:

Steven, that is too nice of a Boss to drive. I think you should trailer it.

Yes you had me going too.

Don

now that was mean steve :)

i thought you had a real size boss.

all the best

abudi

The last trip up to the U.S. my daughter found another 351 Boss and snatched it first. This one will stay in the package and stay green but I will buy the next ten or so that I find to give to friends and one that I can repaint maybe two.

I agree with Don from Ohio Mustang. I definately think you should trailer that baby. :)

Latest posts

Back