NASCAR

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always was a drag guy, real racers drive straight to the finish line, those other guys chase each other around all day looking for it... :p

When they allowed V6 wrong wheel drive cars to be raced as V8 Rear wheel drive cars, the "stock" left. I stopped giving what little bit of care about it when they allowed Toyota in.

Always was a drag guy, real racers drive straight to the finish line, those other guys chase each other around all day looking for it... :p

When they allowed V6 wrong wheel drive cars to be raced as V8 Rear wheel drive cars, the "stock" left. I stopped giving what little bit of care about it when they allowed Toyota in.
Guess we feel same way about Toyota in NASCAR as the Japanese felt about vaughn gittin jr 's mustang in their drift competition. Haha

The J...thanks!!!

My wife was pregnant with our 15 yr old. She would lay up in bed rest...and watch NASCAR then ask me questions when I got home. We NEVER missed a race. Our breakfast room was complete NASCAR decor with pictures and cars. In fact I later became a body guard for some drivers at TMS. NOW??? heck we RARELY turn on the race...occasional Bristol, Daytona and Talledega. We're DONE with the mamby pamby drivers and the 43 Toyotas dressed up as Fords and Chevy.

Back