Need a car cover

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patcon

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1
I need to find a high quality car cover. I have a car that will be coming out of the bodyshop. I don't have anywhere inside to keep it, so I need to get a high quality rain proof car cover. Griots Garage has some nice covers but they start at $169 and go to $299. I wanted to try to get some other ideas for a quality cover.

Thanks, Charles

I need to find a high quality car cover. I have a car that will be coming out of the bodyshop. I don't have anywhere inside to keep it, so I need to get a high quality rain proof car cover. Griots Garage has some nice covers but they start at $169 and go to $299. I wanted to try to get some other ideas for a quality cover.

Thanks, Charles
Charles..http://www.autoanything.com/car-covers/60A3835A0A0.aspx?green=20992134671I have this cover for my 05 vette & for my 04 350z THEY ARE THE BEST for the money ! I had the covercraft noah as the first 1 for my z..that got damaged (long story) So I then bought the weathershield..comes with a 4 year warrenty..This past november I noticed the rear part of the cover was getting brittle & starting to tear..I had about 4 months left on the warrenty. i called them..they checked the serial # said send back to us..They sent me back a BRAND NEW COVER !! The z I've had since new & it's always been stored outside..The car looks brand new & it's because of the cover. by the way you can't put a car cover on a freshly painted car for at least 60 days

I got a cover that is called Technalon Evolution, its a 4 layer thick cover which will provide dent and ding protection and this is a good thing if you have cats that get on your car or if you live in an area that can get hail. Its highly water repellent also and keeps most of the dust off my GT. I have had the cover for 2 years and have been very pleased so far. I got my cover at carcoversdirect.com.

I bought a cover from California Car Cover for my Magnum and it's awesome. No complaints at all. If I remember correctly I paid about $200 for it.

Back