Need help identifying/finding a car with a

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somthing like this maybe, Aussie XB coupe, 1975 - limited edition John Goss Special ???

Or here's his XA coupe race car from 1973 with blacked out bits,

Ford_XB_Falcon_Hardtop_John_Goss_Special.jpg

xa5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
1970 xl.jpg

Okay, I know this isn't much to go on, but I am trying to remember a vehicle that had a black hood, tops of the fenders black as well down to a body line a few inches below and the back up behind the quarter windows.

It may have been a dodge, but my searching has come up empty. Sorry for the crappy description, but what passes for my brain can do no better.
Here's a possibilty. One year only paint option that was available on 1970 Ford XLs. They referred to it as dual tone paint-The newfashion hit!. It's hard to tell on this one, but it is dark blue over medium blue metallic. I've seen black over brown, black over yellow, and blue over white. I don't think it went over all that well. :)

Now that reminds me of years gone past! Not it, but maybe a contributor, as many others also were, to what is stuck in my head. I guess I am going to have to find a way to get the image out of my head and onto a car or at least a picture to see how it really looks

daisyrr.jpg
There's a car in this picture?
72 road runner with nice legs??????:D:p

Iv'e been looking for that car myself !!!:cool:

I don't have a picture available but didn't the Dodge Demon have that paint style ??????:s

Back