Need prayers here in Newtown CT

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am glad that you and your family are safe and sound. I hate that fact that whack jobs like this nut feel that they are gaining notoriety and "fame" for inflicting pain and suffering on other innocent people and their families.

It is a sad world in which we live that has created monsters like this abomination.

Know that there are still decent people and our thoughts are with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prayers for you and all your freinds Tommy..And everyone that this happend too...Im honestly speechless and deeply saddened by it all. :( Its a bad day for all Americans.

It's hard to watch tragic events like this on TV, but to learn that one of our own was affected is even worse! Tommy, I am truly glad your little ones made it home safe and sound and I feel terrible for the families of the ones that didn't. It will be especially hard on Christmas morning with presents under the tree that will never be opened. As I said in another thread, there is a special place in hell for killer...I can only hope that he burns painfully there for eternity.

Tommy I'm so glad to hear your family is safe !!!!...Most of you don't know but I live 2 towns over from T...He has has actually been up to my shop..Having two kids in school here..especially my 9 year daughter...It's hard to wrap your head around what happened..My prayers & thoughts go out to the people & parents of Newtown

My thoughts and prayers go out to all the families and friends affected by this unfathomable tragedy. Today our country mourns.

Our prays are with you and your community.

I work in higher Ed and my wife is an elem teacher (w/ 2 elem age students). It had me up all night and so I could only imagine how you felt.

My wife and I are shocked but mostly saddened -- with five boys and the youngest who is six years old -- it is difficult to understand how anyone could harm not only one but so many young children. We share your pain and prayers.

Tommy, I (like many others) was extremely sadden to hear of the sad events at Newtown. I am glad to know that your Family Members were not directly involved. That having been said, I know that they (and You), like many others in the Country are indirectly affected.

Please take solace in knowing that time will lessen the pain and as many have said or inferred on the thread, take joy in your kids. I know I gave my Son an extra hug at bed time last night.

Take care, my friend.

BT

My thoughs and prayers go out for all the victims of Newtown. I'm glad that you and your family are safe.

Coping with the senseless tragedy will be a hard climb, some will never reach the summit without lots of help. That's where America shines, help will be there.

Jim

Thank you for your thoughts, prayers and support. Our friends lost their seven year old son and my older children know the siblings of several of the other victims. Our town is in agony and it figures to get worse as the victims are laid to rest this week.

It nearly broke me down to have to try to explain this to the 7 and 10 year olds when they ask me about it. Never thought that I'd see the day in this country when battfeild training would have to become part of a childs cirriculum. Then I thought of all those parts of the world that must guard their children on a dailey basis. Guess that's where we too are now but it's a crying shame but a needed one.

It nearly broke me down to have to try to explain this to the 7 and 10 year olds when they ask me about it. Never thought that I'd see the day in this country when battfeild training would have to become part of a childs cirriculum. Then I thought of all those parts of the world that must guard their children on a dailey basis. Guess that's where we too are now but it's a crying shame but a needed one.
I'm sure some of us remember the cold war drills at school from the 60's and 70's where we had to practice getting under our desks and finding the bomb shelter. Every Wednesday morning the air raid sirens would go off as a test drill.

The Newtown tragedy seems much worse than an act of terrorism or casualties of war. So sad to think someone would walk in with guns and start shooting innocent little children.

Back