NEW 71 MACH 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from Scotland UK. You have a really nice looking car there for the money mate, well done!! That was the original colour of my car when it was exported to UK in "72".

Scotty

Last edited by a moderator:
always nice to see a new mustang to this group..and 14k is a good price

here is what I got......14K

runs great....what do you guys think?? Good deal??
Actually I think you got ripped off pretty bad. But, because you are new at this, I will cut you a break and take it off your hands for $12K. You'll lose a couple of grand in the deal, but then you'll learn a valuable lesson about over paying for a used hunk of sheet metal.

WELCOME aboard!

It appears that you got a very good deal, indeed. As a couple Members have said and/or inferred, a LOT of work has apparently been completed already.

I really look forward to hearing more about your plans and monitoring your journey with your SPECIAL (1 of 5220) Mustang.

Again, Welcome!

BT

Actually I think you got ripped off pretty bad. But, because you are new at this, I will cut you a break and take it off your hands for $12K. You'll lose a couple of grand in the deal, but then you'll learn a valuable lesson about over paying for a used hunk of sheet metal.
LOL zgw! :p At first it was hard to tell if you were joking or serious. Add a smiley or something to let people know what you're up to. :D

Doc

[

LOL zgw! :p At first it was hard to tell if you were joking or serious. Add a smiley or something to let people know what you're up to. :D

Doc

I don't do smileys...although I have been known to use a few gestures!!! :cool:

i was hoping to get at least 12.5k back....try to break closer to even:)I will even through in the ram air and magnum 500s that I just bought since this is more of a learning experience

WELCOME aboard!

It appears that you got a very good deal, indeed. As a couple Members have said and/or inferred, a LOT of work has apparently been completed already.

I really look forward to hearing more about your plans and monitoring your journey with your SPECIAL (1 of 5220) Mustang.

Again, Welcome!

BT
how is one of 5000 of anything special????

Last edited by a moderator:

71 mach 1 351c with a cam, 4spd hurst, factory AC, power steering, disc brakes, guage package, torino seats with console

also, I bought a ram air kit, rear spoiler (not yet installed) and buying magnum 500's
Question: why did you buy it? To turn around and sell it for a profit, or as a collector? (both are valid reasons...) Do you want to profit from your purchase? Then I would say that buying it for 14K and willing to sell it for 12.5K might be somewhat foolish. Just saying....

Doc

uh.....................that was SARCASM when I said it... Im not really selling it:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back