NEW DOORS

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No delay - 10 L & 10R are in the Cal warehouse

They are going to cost around 700.00 each
Wow...yeah, time to save up. :p

Rich, "still on his seat...barely, lol."

If it is a good quality fit, it's well worth that to not have a door full of patches and filler
+ 1

Also I guess I was selling them too cheap when I had mint original

doors at 500.00 :p
Don, so the Old quote you gave me a few weeks ago is not the right price anymore :(

If it is a good quality fit, it's well worth that to not have a door full of patches and filler
+ 1

Also I guess I was selling them too cheap when I had mint original

doors at 500.00 :p
Don, so the Old quote you gave me a few weeks ago is not the right price anymore :(
Those doors are suppose to be going to the United Kingdom now with an order of new parts. Waiting on payment but I think it is a go.

Full door shells only at this time

689.95 each or 1309.95 pr + freight cost

Don

I would rather pay for a whole door if it fits well than a skin. Skins rank high in the list of the most pain in the ass install I have done. I cant stand skins because they only fix a certain portion and it is never just the outside skin that is rusted out.

Have you got your hands on a set yet Don? Are they a thinner gauge metal like the replacement fenders? Do they have a crash beam in them? If they were thinner, I might actually like that in interest of lightening the car.

I fear that thinner would mean a hollow tin can sound when closing the doors.
Dynamat, or bedliner
True :)
On some of the 50's cars and trucks I spray raptor on and then use dynamat and it quiets them down great

Back