New Forum Member

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
to the guy withe the built 351 for sale or trade can i get pics or maybe a video i may be interested
Not sure if you're referring to me, but I have a built 351C In my 73 Q code I'd like to replace with a stock Q code.

My 351C V4 is a 1970 that was professionally built with forged pistons, solid cam, roller rockers and balanced with Wieland 7517 X- CELerator manifold and Edelbrock Performer 750 carb. That was all the info I was given by the guy I bought the car from. He didn't have the work done so I believe he was just repeating what he was told. Runs very good and seems to have been built for 1/4 mile. I was told it was producing 400+ HP

1973Mach3.jpg

73eng1.jpg

73eng3.jpg

73eng6.jpg

Hi Detector! I was actually talking to both of you and was wondering if you know the bore of the block and rather or not it has a stock crank my q code 4v 351 is stock never had a wrench put on it other than the intake and carb . and its the original engine for my car,It has also been my daily driver for 4 months now and the car still has less than 30,000 original miles now i have kept it tuned with the basic plugs wires oil change so i want to make sure if i change it out im getting what im looking for in another engine i realy want a power house i dont care about the originality of the car. ITs never gonna be sold i have a son thats almost 2 and i will give this car to him some day so for now its mine and i like horse power which it has now just not what i want i am even gonna put either a 4 speed or a 5 speed in it also.

::welcome:: from North Alabama! I like that blue and silver! I'd like to see some pics in the sun maybe when you get the clear and stripes done. Again, welcome and enjoy.
thanks 71_badmach I WILL POST SOME PICS WHEN I STRIPE IT AND I AM HEADED AS SOON AS I GET OFF HERE TO ORDER A NEW BUMPER AND I HOPE TO PAINT MY STRIPES ON WITH IN A WEEK OR SO

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Boogeyman.

The car looks very nice. It will be nice to see the complete car in a few weeks.

I spy a Maverick in the background!
yes that a 70 maveric i am bought that for my step daughter it was her grate grandfathers and im going to build it for her its going fuel injected a.o.d.and blue and silver also we have been looking for a grabber hood for it

HEY YOU GUYS I HAPPEN TO KNOW THIS GUY NAME MIKE AND HE IS IN JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA HIS SPECIALTY IS MUSTANGS HE GETS GREAT PARTS NEW AND USED AT GREAT PRICES HE HAS BECAME A GOOD FRIEND AND I GET ALL MY PARTS FROM HIM IF HE DONT HAVE IT 20 TO 1 HE CAN GET I. LIKE IS SAID HIS NAME IS MIKE AT GENERATION 1 MUSCLE CAR PARTS (904-551-8211) thanks and i know you guys would be happy with his intelligence he is a great gut no matter what the car is

WELCOME aboard!

I like the idea that your Mustang may span three generations within your Family...that is AWESOME!!

I am also glad you found us and I look forward to interacting with you on the individual Forums.

Again, Welcome!

BT

WELCOME aboard!

I like the idea that your Mustang may span three generations within your Family...that is AWESOME!!

I am also glad you found us and I look forward to interacting with you on the individual Forums.

Again, Welcome!

BT
:D Thanks I can really feel the welcome warmth you guys are the greatest and heres a lil info i would like to share with all you guys HEY YOU GUYS I HAPPEN TO KNOW THIS GUY NAME MIKE AND HE IS IN JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA HIS SPECIALTY IS MUSTANGS HE GETS GREAT PARTS NEW AND USED AT GREAT PRICES HE HAS BECAME A GOOD FRIEND AND I GET ALL MY PARTS FROM HIM IF HE DONT HAVE IT 20 TO 1 HE CAN GET I. LIKE IS SAID HIS NAME IS MIKE AT GENERATION 1 MUSCLE CAR PARTS (904-551-8211) thanks and i know you guys would be happy with his intelligence he is a great gut no matter what the car is

Hi and ::welcome:: to the forum from Luxembourg/Europe!
THANKS THATS A VERY COOL VIDEO AND YOUR CAR IS BEAUTIFUL NICELY BUILD I LOVE THE YELLOW AND BLACK WITH THE RIMS

yes that a 70 maveric i am bought that for my step daughter it was her grate grandfathers and im going to build it for her its going fuel injected a.o.d.and blue and silver also we have been looking for a grabber hood for it
Great call. The yellow one belongs to my son. We transplanted a 1991 Mustang 5.0 with the EFI and the 5 speed. It makes for a great ride.

1971 Maverick Engine Compartment.jpg

i have a 73 mach1 Q code car with less than 30,000 miles on it it is my baby money couldnt buy it

to the guy withe the built 351 for sale or trade can i get pics or maybe a video i may be interested
Welcome from virginia, by the look of your profile pic. u have more than 1 baby and they look Great.

Great call. The yellow one belongs to my son. We transplanted a 1991 Mustang 5.0 with the EFI and the 5 speed. It makes for a great ride.
that looks great and thats what we were gonna do is a efi system 302 out of a mustang nice ride

i have a 73 mach1 Q code car with less than 30,000 miles on it it is my baby money couldnt buy it

Welcome from virginia, by the look of your profile pic. u have more than 1 baby and they look Great.
Thanks Virginia And yea i have had some nice ones but the nova is one i restored for another guy about 6 months ago and now im on my mach1 i restore classics i have a bunch of pics and the caprice i did for a guy in the national guards with my brother so they werent all mine just a few lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back