New Member "bucketlist fastback"

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holy moly      they just dropped the price to $21,000.      i watched this car for over a year.  was listed at 29,000.   raised by 1,000 over new years and yesterday I received an email from gateway that were dropping to 21,000..     too bad for me i was just diagnosed with an atrial fibrillation..    or i would drive there with a tow dolly.  :-(     hopefully it will fall into deserving hands and not just another flipper.

1590h.jpg

I’ve commented on this car here last year.... It was originally listed at $31K, I believe, definitely over $30k... It is a great car, pretty original as far as I can tell from pics. People want all the flash... , this car is better then 95% of the refurbished models out there. Great price. I’m full to the brim, sadly..,

Well.   I just pulled the trigger.    I put down deposit and wiring balance as soon as my bank calls me to sign papers.

I am pretty enthusiastic about getting this car.     Now I’m need some trim rings for the wheels....      thank you all for well wishes.. 

I am getting a procedure on my heart to bring it back to rhythm.  😀

C474354A-03D7-49ED-BB0E-21543B6FC12E.jpeg

If you like it the way it is the $21K is not a bad price, as opposed the $29K previous asking price. Have fun with it and I hope all goes well with health issues. In reference to 7173vert's comment " These comments here are hilarious... I often wonder why some people bother to own this year of Mustang..." Like yourself I like and appreciate these cars. I also follow the actual sold price of these cars. The $31K/$29K was significantly over priced as the $21K sold price reflects. I'm one of those "Fact, logic, and reason people". Chuck

If you like it the way it is the $21K is not a bad price, as opposed the $29K previous asking price. Have fun with it and I hope all goes well with health issues. In reference to 7173vert's comment " These comments here are hilarious... I often wonder why some people bother to own this year of Mustang..." Like yourself I like and appreciate these cars. I also follow the actual sold price of these cars. The $31K/$29K was significantly over priced as the $21K sold price reflects. I'm one of those "Fact, logic, and reason people". Chuck
+2 

Congratulations, a good decision! 

I followed this car over a year now as a reference car and ever was keen on it because of it's pureness and originality. I would take this car over any afterwards overspoilered and spray bombed car! There aren't not many around such as this car. Please keep it as is - a pure, original Fastback of 1973. It is beautiful and for that price you made a steal in my eyes! 

Why would you add trim rings? Is it a personal taste or where they there originally? I think if the steel wheels where painted they did not have any trim rings on them... But that's your decision, should not be any offence. I would only leave it as is - it is a pure beauty! 

I wish you all the best and hope all goes well with your health issues! 

Keep us up to dated, we are looking forward to news from you! 

Take care  :thumb:

Guess what I got?  Just arrived on a three cat hot-shot car carrier..    she needs some tune up work...   brakes, possibly clutch but I am very satisfied..    It came with a marti report.   I will post a picture of that if anyone is interested 

F19634A0-E41C-4049-9E75-23D34FEC774D.jpeg

I assume/hope your procedure went well.  Glad yo see the car arrived and you are happy with it!  Keep us posted and i would love to see the Marti report.  There is a special section for them on the forums but I am happy if you post it here!

If the car is as original as it sounds to be, I suggest photographing every inch of the car before you do any repairs/changes. They will help you, and others, in the future. Just a suggestion. Chuck

Congratulations that you have gotten her finally to you! 

Please keep us up to date, we love that originals! And please keep Chuck's words in mind - you and we all could profit by a documentation. On most of the cars the original traces are lost... 

Back