New member from Australia

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Western Australia

Nice coupe and hopefully mine will look that good when finished

Mine being partly RHD when bought has some challenges

Would be interested in knowing more about yours so look forward to more posts

Cheers Mick
If you need any pics let me know
Thanks will send PM later

Hi Ozegrande,

I am also a new Member from Australia and excited to join this group of enthusiasts.

I have just purchased a 1971 Mach 1 with the Right Hand conversion completed - it is

a driver which means although not restored I can drive it in and out of my factory.

It has been partly restored with all rust removed and I am about to tackle the electrical side of things.

I have no idea if the Vehicle Identification Code is a good Model: 1F05M218422, it is going to be

a restomod so I apologise in advance - a couple of years ago I saw an example from Japan and thought

I might just do one: http:// www.speedhunters.com/2014/12/resurrecting-a-mach-1-mustang/

My daily drive is an E46 M3 so my main thought was to have something very different but a very

comfortable drive - when time permits I will start a thread showing the progress.

I look forward to keeping in touch with fellow Australian Members as I have found that other Forums did

not cater for 71-73 enthusiasts - I was lucky to find this site,

Cheers,

Mel

Thank you,

I see you have been very active - what Model do you have?

Mel

Back