new member from florida

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to register with the forum ive been a guest for a little bit and figure this wealth of knowledge here would be useful on the pursuit of restoration of a recently acquired 71 mustang convertible.
:idea:Welcome-@ 20yrs former Volusia Co resident-re: daytona/new smyrna beach@ having the heaviest mustang w/from lowest to higher hp-whether a 6 or 8 cylinder-install a 2 1/2 inch exhaust systen simultaneously increasing Hp to least 350hp+ and a @ 3.5 axle-ltd slip posi traction - traction bars - make sure entire suspension least restored and a rear sway bar- for max fuel efficiency get an overdrive bring your rpms down to 1900 @ 55mpgh or if you opt just the efficency w/out performance go the 3.27 stock axle for convertible w/2 1/4 inch pipes/mufflers. Been through 10 yrs of applied research on my 72 vert/q code - made mistake w/2 1/4 inch exhaust for now(wtra back pressure) see my 30+ pic photo album w/details my bio+ mikke correction on pics to 300+

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back