New Member NE Ohio

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Germany

Juergen

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new to the forum, but not to 71/73 Mustangs. I'm 61 years old and owned both a Boss 302 and Boss 351 car in the 70's in addition to a 73 Mach 1. Unfortunately, all were sold almost 40 years ago, I miss the Boss 351 the most and would like to duplicate it in a tribute car. I also have a Maverick Grabber and a 86 Thunderbird Elan. Both are fully restored and modified.

I'm almost going into cardiac arrest at the prices of these cars today, good if you own one, bad if you don't. I've owned a lot of Mustangs, but there was just something special about the 71/73. I have pretty bad arthritis now, so I have to buy a nicer car vs. a project.
Welcome rotorr22 from Southwestern Indiana.

I'm new to the forum, but not to 71/73 Mustangs. I'm 61 years old and owned both a Boss 302 and Boss 351 car in the 70's in addition to a 73 Mach 1. Unfortunately, all were sold almost 40 years ago, I miss the Boss 351 the most and would like to duplicate it in a tribute car. I also have a Maverick Grabber and a 86 Thunderbird Elan. Both are fully restored and modified.

I'm almost going into cardiac arrest at the prices of these cars today, good if you own one, bad if you don't. I've owned a lot of Mustangs, but there was just something special about the 71/73. I have pretty bad arthritis now, so I have to buy a nicer car vs. a project.
Welcome aboard!  Where are you at in NE Ohio?  I'm in Canfield if your in the neighbor hood, your welcome to stop!
I'm practically next door in Columbiana.

Hello from Mississippi. You'll find that a lot of us are starting to get into "That" age group! I was once told that I could see an ant crossing the road 50 yards away. Now I can't see under the dash when on my back trying to repair something! Lol      I've also owned many previous first generation Mustangs, but feel that the 71-73 are the best since they are a accumulation of the best of the 65-73 Mustangs. Welcome to your new Mustang home.
I owned both a 69 428 SCJ and 70 Boss 302 in addition to my 71 Boss 351 and 73 Mach 1 351C that was resurrected from a salvage pool. I would wholeheartedly agree that the 71 to 73's were the best drivers, albeit a bit heavy. I like the oddballs too and own a Maverick Grabber and a 1986 Thunderbird.

Welcome aboard!  Where are you at in NE Ohio?  I'm in Canfield if your in the neighbor hood, your welcome to stop!
I'm practically next door in Columbiana.
Send me a private email & we can exchange contact info.

Welcome to the forum. 

Chris.  Erie, PA. 72 Mach 1.  351 Clev. based 427 Grabber Bluu

Welcome to the forum. 

Chris.  Erie, PA. 72 Mach 1.  351 Clev. based 427 Grabber Bluu

Chris,

Since my lady and I go to Presque Isle once and a while, please give me your address, so I can come by and make off with the urethane bumper off that beautiful Mach :D

Back