7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone for the kind words and welcome. I have posted a few more pictures to the link in my intro, and have also posted some of those pictures into a photo album on this board, including the window sticker (a repro, but the same as the tattered original I have). A few more details on the car. It is not a restored vehicle; it was just carefully taken care of and maintained for the last nearly 40 years, with a few upgrades. The roof was replaced in the late 2000s with a factory version that my father obtained in the 1970s. The wheels are not what originally came with the car - which came only with hubcaps. In fact, the wheels are technically 1973 Cougar wheels (I am told there are small differences) with Mustang inserts. Parts of the car have been repainted, but some of the paint is original. I have some pictures of the car taken in our driveway in Livonia, Michigan in the 1970s which I will scan and post (someday).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Wayne and ::welcome:: from a vert owner from Luxembourg, Europe.

Nice car, especially as it is unrestored and original. (The wheels don´t count! ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back