7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello again

Here are some pics. of the 73 Q code. This is the condition that I purchased it in last year. It currently is sporting centerlines but I will eventually outfit in original wheels. It will take some time to restore and rebuild to the condition I want but it will be well worth it. The interior is ginger and is in fairly good shape also. I know I will be seeking a lot of information from all of you, once I get started on the restoration but I know the knowledge is here. I will post additional pictures later.

1goldcjmach

Howdy and welcome from Seattle.  Congrats on your acquisition.  Keep us posted on your progress, and toss questions to the forum as needed.

Scott
Thanks for the welcome from Seattle Scott.

1goldcjmach

Welcome! Looks like a great project car. Look forward to following your progress. Let us know what parts you are looking for, we may be able to help out.

Welcome! Looks like a great project car. Look forward to following your progress. Let us know what parts you are looking for, we may be able to help out.
Thanks for the welcome rackerm. Will be sure to post progress and of course I will need several parts.

1goldcjmach

Back