7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy from Phoenix Arizona! You have found a great place to get info, share your experience and get encouragement along the way! We do like pics so post some up when you get a chance.

Howdy from Phoenix Arizona!  You have found a great place to get info, share your experience and get encouragement along the way!   We do like pics so post some up when you get a chance.
Thank you will e. I am planning on the pics as soon as I can. 

1goldcjmach

Welcome from warm - sunny Ohio

Fine it's not sunny, just the snow makes it seem bright and sunny, but it is warm ... it was 10 degrees this morning

Welcome from warm - sunny Ohio

Fine it's not sunny, just the snow makes it seem bright and sunny, but it is warm ... it was 10 degrees this morning
I also bid you a warm thank you from southwestern Indiana OMS. Temp this morning about like yours. Heat wave today. Going to be 36 and up in the 50s this week.

What a change.

1goldcjmach

Welcome also from SW Ontario. Sounds like you picked a nice car and I kook forward to pics, like the rest of us.

Freakin' cold here too, it was -22C here last night, -8 F, but I look at it this way, every day that passes is a day closer to getting the car out and FIRED UP!!!

Geoff.

Last edited by a moderator:
::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe!

I'm looking forward to the pictures of your car!
Thank you for the welcome Luxstang.

1goldcjmach

Welcome also from SW Ontario. Sounds like you picked a nice car and I kook forward to pics, like the rest of us.

Freakin' cold here too, it was -22C here last night, -8 F, but I look at it this way, every day that passes is a day closer to getting the car out and FIRED UP!!!

Geoff.
Thank you Stanglover. I guess you are cold up there being North of Erie Pa. and all that snow. Keep the fire burning. Spring is not far away. Are you close to Woodbridge?

1goldcjmach

Geoff.
Thank you Stanglover. I guess you are cold up there being North of Erie Pa. and all that snow. Keep the fire burning. Spring is not far away. Are you close to Woodbridge?

1goldcjmach
 Thanks my new friend.

Woodrbidge is about 190 to 200 miles as it's about 180 to Toronto and Woodbridge is near Vaughn, north of TO. Do you have friends or family there? Not to get to much into personal info.

As for temps, it is supposed to go above freezing tomorrow, so all heck will break lose on the roads with slush and ice. I may fire my Mustang up though just to run fuel and oil through it.

Geoff.

1goldcjmach
 Thanks my new friend.

Woodrbidge is about 190 to 200 miles as it's about 180 to Toronto and Woodbridge is near Vaughn, north of TO. Do you have friends or family there? Not to get to much into personal info.

As for temps, it is supposed to go above freezing tomorrow, so all heck will break lose on the roads with slush and ice. I may fire my Mustang up though just to run fuel and oil through it.
Me again Stanglover

No family in Woodbridge. Had tried to purchase some 73 parts from individual there but had no luck sending payment up there. I just saw that this Thursday it will be 61 here. Awesome. I might have to fire up my FB also.

1goldcjmach

Welcome from Denmark [emoji6][emoji106] Regards Lars DK73

Sendt fra min F8331 med Tapatalk
Thank you for the welcome Lars DK73

1goldcjmach

Welcome from warm and sunny Western Australia
Thank you for the warm welcome Ozcoupe72.

It's warmer there than it is here. Deepfreeze

:D

1goldcjmach

Back