New member!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, we're only a couple of miles apart! There are at least 3 other 71-73's around Clinton. A red vert, a red coupe and a green Grande.
I know the owner of the vert but I haven't been able to catch the other 2.

We should meet up some time.

Mike

By the way, how about any back story on your car, if you know it. And we do like pictures.
I purchased the car from a family member's estate--was really glad to be able to keep it in the family. It wasn't stored well and collected some mold and mice. Hasn't been driving since '95. I hope to get it running over the winter, so I am working on getting the brakes freed up, fluids flushed, and seeing what this engine is going to do. It's a Cleveland--haven't dug deep enough to see if it's the original.

Is it safe to post a phone number here--not sure of a better way to connect with you!

Welcome to the best mustang family and forum on the web. This is a great group to learn from and share with. No bad car questions here as we all have been there trying to learn or investigate one thing or another. That looks like a great starting point and cool color. If you would like to dig a little deeper into the history of the car order a Marti Autoworks report on the car. It can tell you alot about the as born status and dates on your ride. From there it is your project to determine the next steps. Just enjoy it and keep in touch with the forum on your progress. We all like updates and it can sometimes give you some energy to head into the next step.

Welcome to the best mustang family and forum on the web. This is a great group to learn from and share with. No bad car questions here as we all have been there trying to learn or investigate one thing or another. That looks like a great starting point and cool color. If you would like to dig a little deeper into the history of the car order a Marti Autoworks report on the car. It can tell you alot about the as born status and dates on your ride. From there it is your project to determine the next steps. Just enjoy it and keep in touch with the forum on your progress. We all like updates and it can sometimes give you some energy to head into the next step.
AHHHH! Marti Report. I was wondering if there was anything like this. I am missing the door plate and would love that info.

welcome from delaware. the mach1 is what i want to. got the vert early this yr but really thinking of selling and going the mach1 way. i really like the fastbacks better. sold the FB almost 2 yrs ago and regret it a lot.

Back