7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fordnut61

Reaction score
My Car
1973 ragtop
Hi everyone new member here in Ontario 🇨🇦
I bought my first 73 Mach1 in 1979 and have owned a few more since then. Unfortunately I couldn’t keep them all.
I still have a 1973 convertible that I purchased in 1986 & painted in 1987.
It’s been in storage for 3 years now.
Always a fan of 71-73 mustangs.

Hi everyone new member here in Ontario 🇨🇦
I bought my first 73 Mach1 in 1979 and have owned a few more since then. Unfortunately I couldn’t keep them all.
I still have a 1973 convertible that I purchased in 1986 & painted in 1987.
It’s been in storage for 3 years now.
Always a fan of 71-73 mustangs.
Welcome to another fellow Canadian! Where in Ontario are you located?

Welcome from southern Ontario. Love your Mustang, nothing like cruising in a convertible.
A blast from the past Tornado tires from Canadian Tire on the brown Mustang. I use to have them on my car in the 70s.

Missed this one somehow, so welcome from SW Ontario.
Looks like we're getting a few more members from around the region and great to see more interest in our years cars.

Welcome from Chicago! Nice looking vert! I love those deep slotted mags on the fastback. For a little while, I had a set of slots on my 73 Mach that I had back in the 80's.(y) I bought them from a buddy used off his Torino cheap, and another friend wanted them for his Mustang so I sold them to him. I went back to my factory 14x7 steelies with hub caps and trim rings, and bought 60 series Goodrich T/A's all around with the profit.

Back