New Mustang Guy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The muscle car scene in Luxembourg is pretty small. I know most of the guys. Pretty cool cars here though. Mopars are getting more and more presence.

Welcome from TriCities WA. Good luck in your search for another car. BTW I was in Okinawa for 5 yrs when I was a kid in 1960, been wanting to go back and see how it's changed.

-jbojo

Thanks! I lived in Tacoma for 6 years (1986-1992) when I was stationed at McChord AFB. Will definitely post pics of the car as soon as I can.
Wow...What Unit were you in?... I was in the 36 TAS (C-130s) from 84-87 at McChord

T2 :salute:

I was with the 62d Airlift Sq.

Welcome from TriCities WA. Good luck in your search for another car. BTW I was in Okinawa for 5 yrs when I was a kid in 1960, been wanting to go back and see how it's changed.

-jbojo
Oh man, it has changed a lot just since I got here in '98!

Welcome to the club from northern Nevada. I spent 9 months at Camp Shields, Okinawa in 1983 - 1984. Thank you for your service!
Thanks! Wow...didn't realize there were so many with Okinawa connection on this forum!

"Wow...small world! I will definitely miss Okinawa, or mostly my Skyline GTR"

yeah its a great place, what skyline gtr are you rockin? my brother has a 71 2000Gt done up like a GTR with an RB25DE on sidedrafts.,

It's a '96 R33 V-Spec, midnite purple, all stock.

Welcome from Ontario Canada
Thanks!

::welcome:: From San Diego.

Mike
Thanks...can't wait to be in SoCal.

Welcome from South Jersey...yeah, I know...what exit.
:)

Welcome from Tennessee.

I put my hand over my heart for you and all of our service members!
Thanks...really appreciate that!

Thanks everyone for the great welcome!

Unfortunately the deal for my 1972 Mach 1 CJ fell through. My credit union wanted a "written appraisal on company letterhead from a reputable appraiser of the car's value" before issuing the draft and the seller sort of got pissed. I guess I will have to find my 71-73 Mach 1 when I get to California.
Whereabouts here in California are you going to end up? I know of at least one 72 Mach 1 that was for sale not far from me here a bit ago, and there's quite a few for sale down in the LA area if you know where to look and have some patience!

Don't you fret, we'll get you in a Mustang yet!
My new job is at the GLA VA hospital. I would appreciate any help I can get!

The muscle car scene in Luxembourg is pretty small. I know most of the guys. Pretty cool cars here though. Mopars are getting more and more presence.
The last time I was in Frankfurt I saw a parade of Fords, Chevys and MOPARs, apparently from one of the clubs there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back