New to the community

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome. Very nice. It looks a lot like the 1972 I am working on! Wish I had the 4 speed, I only got an automatic. I will keep an eye out for update on your restoration and take notes. Good luck and God bless.

Welcome Paul. Looks like a nice project. I like the color combination. Are you going to retain the same colors? Are you at Whiteman AFB? My brother was stationed there for 15 years.
Steve,

I am at Whiteman, going on 5 years now. I will be going with original everything (almost) including color and interior. The almost is referring to a few upgrades to the motor as well as converting to disk brakes and adding a/c. The rest will be completely original.

-Paul
Paul - My brother retired in 2007 at Whiteman. General (then Colonel) Tibbets spoke at the ceremony and I was privileged to get to speak with him personally afterward. He even arranged a tour of the base for me and my family. One of my most memorable experiences! Keep us posted on the progress of your Mach 1.

Welcome from West Texas! Nice car! Mine was an even bigger mess than yours, and I used the crap out of the Auto Hobby Shop at Goodfellow AFB to get mine back together.

Totally doable - good luck with it! ::thumb::

Back