New to the site

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1

Just found the site the other day while searching for parts for my 72 Mach 1 that I finally decided to restore. I have owned it since 1976, it is my first car. It was a 2 barrel 351 when I bought it, but my restorations plans include 429 CJ with Ram Air.

I have the important parts, just need to make the time and get started.

WELCOME aboard!

You will find that a number of folks here on the Site have gone through the SSF to 429/460 swap in their 1971 - 1973 Mustangs.

I look forward to interacting with you on the individual Forums.

Again, Welcome to the Site.

BT

Welcome for Sarnia Ont.

Put some pics up of the car when you get a chance.

There is a 429 CJ motor on the Chicago Craig list!

Welcome from Northern CA. Now put up some pics.

Hi and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg/Europe. I will not ask for pics, but if you happen to have some......... ;)

Welcome to the forums! We're really glad you found us! Love to see some photos of your project!

::welcome::

Just found the site the other day while searching for parts for my 72 Mach 1 that I finally decided to restore.
Welcome! You've found the right site to ask for advise on your 72 restoration project, these guys will save you countless hours of research, many have ventured to where you're about go and are happy to share what they learned. Again welcome.

Oh, they like pics in return for their assistance, so please share your project photos with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back