New to this Forum

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WELCOME aboard, Dan!

Please take some time and check out the other Forums. Many of our Members seem to "hang out" on certain Forums and there are a lot of interactions which you may find interesting.

Again, Welcome!

BT
I'll do that--Thanks

Dan

Welcome Dan ! Glad you made it from the "Dark Side"! I recognize your name from the other place. I just love your vert!!
The Dark Side, I Like that!

We done the 65-70 for years as builders, Buy a wreck, weld on pieces, send back into the market. This helped feed our kids, just Body Work, earning a living.

The 71-73 Thing was not appealing till about 79 or so. A buddy and I starting Buying these things--Hell $50.00 each if found in the right situation. We done that for a bit, then the Painting/Health thing came along--We crushed 17 of the 71-73 at one time--Sure wish I had not done that.

The Convertible I recognized as a very low number (I believe only 292 were built) saved it till 86 or so, done the number on it.

It has about 1 Mile on it. Sets in a nice Garage in Jacksonville. We'll need to sell it in the VERY near future.

Dan @ Chockostang

Hi Dan,

It's me DJ from Oahu, Hawaii. Glad you made it here. Say hello to Carol for me. Thanks for hooking me up with a fantastic brake system for the 71 project. It's done now and once again, thank you!!!! That's a beautiful vert you have there. Gotta love the argent accent color! See you on the forum side.

Aloha,

DJ

Hello Dan Welcome!

silver69 ring any bells?? left that nonsense behind too.

Joe

G day Mate

Hi Dan and welcome

from Brisbane Australia

very nice looking convertible

the more the merrier

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back