New VIN Plate for on the door?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Does anyone know if replacement VIN plates (decals) are available? The new Mach1 doesn't have on on the door anymore and I'd like to get one if possible.

You can order one on line from

marti auto works

Don

Their web site explains the products and services they provide (to include the door plate).

I ordered a couple reports (via telephone) a couple of years ago from Marti and got them very quickly. Approximately two (2) weeks ago, I ordered another on the site and observed my account had not been debited after a week or so. I called and was informed they had received the order but do not debit the account until they actually ship. The representative told me they were behind.

From now on, I will call in my request, instead of using the site. Still have not received the report but I know it is in the "pipeline."

BT

This is a great forum. I asked this same question on allfordsmustang and never got a response from anybody. Thanks for this info.

This is a great forum. I asked this same question on allfordsmustang and never got a response from anybody. Thanks for this info.
There are a lot of knowledgeable folks here! I can't say it enough! :D

they probably do not think your car is a real mustang........:mad:
You should have posted it in their "Girls With Mustangs Photo Gallery" if you expected anyone to see it, 'cause that's what everybody is looking at on their site. (that's all I look at over there ! ::thumb:: )

Back