7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ KingKong, the rearend was in it when I got it at 15 years old. I believe that my first order of business will be pull the motor and tranny, rip apart the 302 and see if it is usable again (hopefully not :) ) then decide what powerplant I am going to go with. Would like a 427 crate motor, have been looking at a few online. Once the motor is decided on, I will strip the car, have it blasted, fix all the rust and do paint and body work and all the metal fab i want to do to her. Then replace all the parts I need to, and put her back together, easy enough.....right?

Thanks badmach! Back when I was younger I didnt like it much, now its growing on me after owning it for 15 years. The only problem is replacing it. Not that its hard to do, but not sure if I want to replace it or just get rid of it and fill in the holes for the trim and paint the whole car. The vinyl that is on there was in immaculate shape before it sat outside at my dads house for a few years, now it looks like a dry desert floor. What do you guys think, keep it vinyl, or paint it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back