NFL

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
que the hate, Been a cowboy's fan since i was wee little (finally got those giants). My wife roots steelers since forever. I have a soft spot for 49ers and that game against green bay as awesome.

Still waiting for the Lions to turn things around. They beat a division rival soundly even with touchdowns taken away.
The Lions...They have not been the same after loosing Barry and Mitchell as QB...I use to root for them as under dogs...I like the underdog teams....Who they got for QB this year?

Colts fan here but I really want Peyton to win at least one more Ring before he retires
Colts a good team..how is that Luck guy working out? I think they got our old QB as back up dont they? Hasselback
Luck is a great quarterback, If he learns to protect himself as Peyton did he should be in the league for quite a while. If you watch Peyton closely as I did for many many years one of the things he does very well is take the hits to minimize damage to his body. He is a very very smart player.

Detroit till I die! They are loaded this year, if they don't make the playoffs I'm gonna be pissed.

Still waiting for the Lions to turn things around. They beat a division rival soundly even with touchdowns taken away.
The Lions...They have not been the same after loosing Barry and Mitchell as QB...I use to root for them as under dogs...I like the underdog teams....Who they got for QB this year?

Colts fan here but I really want Peyton to win at least one more Ring before he retires
Colts a good team..how is that Luck guy working out? I think they got our old QB as back up dont they? Hasselback
Matthew Stafford, he's a good kid with a strong arm. He threw for 5k yards the last 2 seasons.

que the hate, Been a cowboy's fan since i was wee little (finally got those giants). My wife roots steelers since forever. I have a soft spot for 49ers and that game against green bay as awesome.
I don't hate the cowboys but "gotta go Romo" needs to be demoted to water boy...that's just my stinking opinion...They obviously see potential in him or he would not be there.

The 49ers played great in that game for sure

Cowboys...aww man, talk about a heated rivalry between them and the Niners back in the days. :)

Yeah, that Niners vs Packers game was awesome. It was like watching two beasts beat the bejeezus out of each other. It was a fight to the finish. :D

e8a4hd.jpg

Seahawks and Niners going to be the next big rivals...And i expect some evil hard hitting games between them this year...Both have alot of talent.

Aww the Cowboys...I think they need to dump Romo my self....I could be wrong and he has the best year ever! lol

"Matthew Stafford, he's a good kid with a strong arm. He threw for 5k yards the last 2 seasons." Ohh ya...I rememeber now..I watched him play on a few games..He seemed to have a good arm and throw some good ole long bombs..lol

Up and watching some games today ;) wooot...Hope my team does good.
Well Dallas lost by 1. Redskins got their butt handed to them so I'm happy they can't talk smack to me at work tomorrow.

The manning game was...well damn.

The steelers play tomorrow so well how happy my wife will be tomorrow.

Seahawks vs Niners going to last all night..lol...That lighting storm hit big where im at too...I laugh a bit when they delayed the game...That happens alot there..And reason they built the kingdome cause of all the rain...I was kinda amazed they did not go retrack roof instead ion new stadium.

Woot..atleast my team won today..... and this was kinda cool today during the morning show...Phil Robertson and Terry Bradshaw reuinting after all these years

Here is phil playing..He really was a hell of a QB!!

This is probably a little politically incorrect, but who cares. I'm a Broncos Fan!

BRONCOS.jpg

Seahawks vs Niners going to last all night..lol...That lighting storm hit big where im at too...I laugh a bit when they delayed the game...That happens alot there..And reason they built the kingdome cause of all the rain...I was kinda amazed they did not go retrack roof instead ion new stadium.
Niners got wacked! I think we are 3 and 9 now in their stadium.

We beat the Pack' then look what they did to Washington.

Congrats!

mike

Well wife's going crazy over Pittsburg tonight. They are playing bengals and they have Harrison now so... Anyway hope they win, happy wife = happy life.

Back