NFL

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lions are looking good.. Reggie Bush is a perfect fit for our offense filling the void left by J.Best.

O-Line has been improved and are opening some nice holes for the running game while keeping Stafford upright.

Defensive front 4 playing solid. Suh maturing in his ability to play within himself and not over pursue. Combine this with a Healthy Fairly and your looking at deadly combo.

Secondary still the weak spot , probably worst in the league.

3-1 and could very well have been 4-0 if not for their melt down in Arizona. Division wins against the Vikings and Bears. They overcame never winning at Washington and hopefully can clear the lossless steak at Greenbay this week.

Play smart with no stupid Lion penalties and they've got a chance. If they pull it off they'll be 100% legit.

Go Lions!
X2, Ziggy, Fairley and Suh did a great job on the bears offense

Good luck everyone..Hope your team does well..long as they not playing mine ;) Colts making it a game now thou..lol

Ohh no..my team got a blocked kick and a touch down colts..whoa..they kicking arse now..sucks i cannot watch the end of this..i got to work :(

Last edited by a moderator:
The 4th quarter was hard watch for us Seahwaks fans, especially the pass interference penalty against Richard Sherman on a 3rd and 10 pass; giving the Colts the much needed 1st down and ultimately the game. Must say it was a well fought game and the Colts out played the Seahawks in the end. Don't like the results but did enjoy the game. Seahawks now 4 and 1.

The 4th quarter was hard watch for us Seahwaks fans, especially the pass interference penalty against Richard Sherman on a 3rd and 10 pass; giving the Colts the much needed 1st down and ultimately the game. Must say it was a well fought game and the Colts out played the Seahawks in the end. Don't like the results but did enjoy the game. Seahawks now 4 and 1.
yes..kinda glad i missed the end..I blamed my band..i said they lost cause i could not watch the end!! lmao..Atleast it was not a arse whoopin..lol

Chiefs are 5-0! Holy crap, this is getting weird. Broncos and Cowboys had a damn brawl. Easily the most exciting game to watch. A bit shocked the Seahawks lost.

As for my Niners, least to say my son and I were doing the happy dance with all the turnovers involved. Still not too impressed with the offense but for what it's worth, a win is a win (especially with all the injuries). We're supposed to get Manningham back soon as well as a few other players such as Tank, Eric Wright, and Quinton Dial. What a crazy ass season this has turned out to be. I'll be happy with a winning record to say the least. Playoffs will be a miracle but then, anything can happen in the NFL. :p

Rich

Chiefs are now 5-0, which is incomprehensible after their 2-14 record last year. Even more so since they are in the AFC West with the Broncos. WTH?

Dallas really took advantage of Chance Bailey sitting on the sidelines. Couldn't believe they were up 14-0, and kept coming back after the Broncos got the lead. Heck of a game. Next up, Jacksonville comes to Denver.

Cheifs are suprizing..Hopefully they can keep it up!! And in the same division as broncs is tuff right now..lol...I use to think the same dread when seattle switched division and was stuck in the same one with the superbowl rams with kurt warner putting the pain on us..lol

Btw..Who watching monday night football tonight? And who are you picking to win? Im going for the jets tonight over falcons...But it could go either way.

Not that excited about the Niner's win.

Look at the numbers. Offense performed

poorly.

mike
Agreed. Like with Seattle, Schaub literally threw that game away. By his 3rd pick, I was like, "Dude, stop it! You're gonna get yourself killed by own fans!!!" :s

Rich

I'm starting to get excited about the Seahawks chances this year, after yesterdays win over the Cardinals at 34 to 22, that put them at 6 wins and only one lose. Wilson, Thomas and lynch are earning every penny they were paid.

Jim

I'm starting to get excited about the Seahawks chances this year, after yesterdays win over the Cardinals at 34 to 22, that put them at 6 wins and only one lose. Wilson, Thomas and lynch are earning every penny they were paid.

Jim
It is sure going to be exciting at the very least!! and even the game we lost was still close and they doing great for seattle on the road...i think we are going to be division leaders by the end of the year.

Niners wrecked the Cardinals 32-20.

Seahawks look good! Rematch December 8th.

mike
I'm both a Niners and a Seahawks fan so when they play against each other I can't lose. For some reason the Niners have been struggling against the Seahawks lately so I'm saying the mojo is on the Seahawks side when they play again, should be a great game.

It will be bittersweet in Indiana this Sunday evening, Peyton comes back to the house he built with a new team. I want him to win at least one more Superbowl.... but I want the Colts to hand Denver their first loss of the season. I cant wait to see how Andrew and Peyton Play its going to be fun to watch. I can guess that the reception Peyton will get will be amazing. But when He's on offense he will no longer be able to quiet the crowd simply by raising his hand. He had that crowd trained because he called so many audibles that on offense it was so quite you could hear a mouse fart. I could just see him lift up his hand to quite the crowd with a big smile on his face just to see if they would still comply with his request.

It will be a great game, I'm sure. Since Indy gave Seattle their only loss, I know Denver is in for a fight. If they come out on top, which I think they can do, Denver will be in great shape to take the division, if KC would just quit playing the part of the Cinderella team fer crying out loud! 6 - 0? Gawd, who'd a thunk? :shrug2: :huh:

It will be a great game, I'm sure. Since Indy gave Seattle their only loss, I know Denver is in for a fight. If they come out on top, which I think they can do, Denver will be in great shape to take the division, if KC would just quit playing the part of the Cinderella team fer crying out loud! 6 - 0? Gawd, who'd a thunk? :shrug2: :huh:
The second Niner's traded QB to KC...could happen again.

I dunno.

mike

Back