NFL

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well wife's going crazy over Pittsburg tonight. They are playing bengals and they have Harrison now so... Anyway hope they win, happy wife = happy life.
Tripping??? REALLY???
Yeah. She goes crazy...literally wears the jerseys and all that stuff. I'm just "meh" about it but she really thinks they can hear her yell at them when the only ones that hear her are our neighbors.

Well wife's going crazy over Pittsburg tonight. They are playing bengals and they have Harrison now so... Anyway hope they win, happy wife = happy life.
Tripping??? REALLY???
Yeah. She goes crazy...literally wears the jerseys and all that stuff. I'm just "meh" about it but she really thinks they can hear her yell at them when the only ones that hear her are our neighbors.
Well I have had a few choice words myself :mad:

Seahawks vs Niners going to last all night..lol...That lighting storm hit big where im at too...I laugh a bit when they delayed the game...That happens alot there..And reason they built the kingdome cause of all the rain...I was kinda amazed they did not go retrack roof instead ion new stadium.
Niners got wacked! I think we are 3 and 9 now in their stadium.

We beat the Pack' then look what they did to Washington.

Congrats!

mike
What's worse are the injuries the Niners sustained. Damn, least to say this is getting pretty depressing. Now we get the Colts coming into town. Seahawks get the worse team in the league. This season is turning out to be hell for us. :(

Rich

Seahawks vs Niners going to last all night..lol...That lighting storm hit big where im at too...I laugh a bit when they delayed the game...That happens alot there..And reason they built the kingdome cause of all the rain...I was kinda amazed they did not go retrack roof instead ion new stadium.
Niners got wacked! I think we are 3 and 9 now in their stadium.

We beat the Pack' then look what they did to Washington.

Congrats!

mike
What's worse are the injuries the Niners sustained. Damn, least to say this is getting pretty depressing. Now we get the Colts coming into town. Seahawks get the worse team in the league. This season is turning out to be hell for us. :(

Rich
Ya...Niners defenatly was a dif team when they come back out..And really was not productive at first...I know alot of flags on both sides..and alot of people getting away with crap on both sides....i know it set a new loudness record..And i could imagine..Back in the kingdome days when i would go..We set a loud record for a short time there too...And that was with less people...I couldnt imagine how it is now with all the seats filled at the new stadium...after a game at the kingdome... i could not even talk hardly..voice be shot..just from tring to talk to freinds around me..lol..And of course asking for beer.

My Steelers are 0-4!!!!! ::shrug::First time since 1968 that they have had this poor of a start. Not looking good at all this year. We lost so many guys over the last couple years its unreal. and our defense is getting pretty old! Need alot better O line. and alot of other things too! O well. At least the pirates are in the playoffs and the Penguins are about to start!! Theres always next year!!

My Steelers are 0-4!!!!! ::shrug::First time since 1968 that they have had this poor of a start. Not looking good at all this year. We lost so many guys over the last couple years its unreal. and our defense is getting pretty old! Need alot better O line. and alot of other things too! O well. At least the pirates are in the playoffs and the Penguins are about to start!! Theres always next year!!

They will get it together eventually (I hope)

Yeah they always do, just weird not seeing the steelers winning! Everyone in Pittsburgh is blaming Mike Tomlin, the head coach. They want his head!! Few articles in local newspapers saying that the only reason tomlin made it to the super bowl is because he inhereited a great team from Bill Cohwer! We will see how he does rebuilding this team.

Yeah they always do, just weird not seeing the steelers winning! Everyone in Pittsburgh is blaming Mike Tomlin, the head coach. They want his head!! Few articles in local newspapers saying that the only reason tomlin made it to the super bowl is because he inhereited a great team from Bill Cohwer! We will see how he does rebuilding this team.

Agreed...I think he got the steelers right when the talent and team was just right...they sure started going down hill after a few years now.

Lions are looking good.. Reggie Bush is a perfect fit for our offense filling the void left by J.Best.

O-Line has been improved and are opening some nice holes for the running game while keeping Stafford upright.

Defensive front 4 playing solid. Suh maturing in his ability to play within himself and not over pursue. Combine this with a Healthy Fairly and your looking at deadly combo.

Secondary still the weak spot , probably worst in the league.

3-1 and could very well have been 4-0 if not for their melt down in Arizona. Division wins against the Vikings and Bears. They overcame never winning at Washington and hopefully can clear the lossless steak at Greenbay this week.

Play smart with no stupid Lion penalties and they've got a chance. If they pull it off they'll be 100% legit.

Go Lions!

Back