Northwest Newbie

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6972boss

Reaction score
My Car
72 sport roof R code waiting to be finished. 67 and 69 shelby's are ahead of it.
Hello everyone!

Just found this site and had to join up!::thumb:: I have been into these later first gen body styles since '83 when I traded a 72 Mercury comet for a '73 Mach 1. Since then I have had probably 20 of these, including 2 boss 351's and my current 72 HO sport roof (2F02R) Also have a 67 GT500 and 7 more mustangs in line for me to finish, including my high school car, a 70 m code Mach 1 which is till death do us part:D

This certainly looks like a fun place to hang out! I am looking forward to chatting with all of you!

Now, let's see if I can get some pics posted:)

My HO as it sits waiting....those boxes of parts were out to inventory them

DSC01561.jpg

And here is my black BOSS 351 as it appeared in mustangs monthly and my pewter BOSS 351 (unfortunately these have been sold)

Lastly, the GT500

DSC01724.jpg

And for those who are into trucks here is my 67 crew 4 X 4

IMG_20150806_112514220_zpsjoox4zzn.jpg

image.jpeg

View attachment 34130

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Oklahoma!

Sounds like you have some great cars!!!!

I'm sure you already know but that Sportsroof is a super-rare Mustang with just 30 built!!!!

Post up a Marti when you can. We have a section for them - THX

Ray

Hello from Mississippi. Wow! Sure glad you've taken your addiction to the Henry Ford clinic, and then brought it to us. What an amazing collection of "Horses"! Like Boss1Ray stated, you've got a car more rare than the Boss351 or the 50 Cherry Blossom Sprint convertibles. All I can say is I'm sure glad I was sitting down when I saw the photo of that black Boss 351. When you get a chance please tell us some more about your amazing collection. Welcome to the club. ::thumb::

Welcome from Oklahoma!

Sounds like you have some great cars!!!!

I'm sure you already know but that Sportsroof is a super-rare Mustang with just 30 built!!!!

Post up a Marti when you can. We have a section for them - THX

Ray
Hi Ray, thank you! The rarity is why I chose this car. I had a choice of a dark green boss 351 or this R code for the same amount in the same condition. I knew it was far more rare ( and less known ) than the boss so I bought it instead.

I will post up some more pics and some info on these cars a little later

Mike, I used to live in Mesa! I just moved to Wa last year. Love it here!

Thank you for the warm welcome! Hopefully I can contribute and be of some help:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back