OBS 1994 F-350

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Q code Mach 1
New member of the fleet. Eventually it will take the 73's place as the work truck/tow rig. 1994 F-350, 460, E4OD, D60, 10.25 Sterling.

1206141200a_zps0cd13317.jpg

1206141200b_zps88926b0a.jpg

1206141705_zps6e48e8be.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool Pat, I'm starting to think you may be a Ford guy!

By the way there's another red 71 (72?) running around the area that looks like mine except it has the hockey stripes on it, a young guy owns it and he likes to demonstrate it can break traction, so I'm hoping your co-workers don't confuse the two of us. Sooo..., no hockey stripes, "that's just Jim" not the Mustang they may have heard about.

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:

By the way there's another red 71 (72?) running around the area that looks like mine except it has the hockey stripes on it, a young guy owns it and he likes to demonstrate it can break traction, so I'm hoping your co-workers don't confuse the two of us. Sooo..., no hockey stripes, "that's just Jim" not the Mustang they may have heard about.

Jim
Maybe I should go over to the West side and do a few burnouts in front of Pat's house and let the police come visit him. :angel:

Jim
Maybe I should go over to the West side and do a few burnouts in front of Pat's house and let the police come visit him. :angel:
LOL, I wouldn't do that, Pat could be the one pulling you over. Your car sure does look like his though.

Nice looking truck! I've got a 94 F150 that is my daily driver, although I don't drive much (I work from home). I wish it was a little beefier, but it gets the job done for me. Your truck looks great! Congrats on the new ride.

Very nice rig you have there!

1121151555a.jpg0110161552.jpg0116161745.jpgUpdate: Had the trans rebuilt. The converter clutch failed. It was updated with steel planetaries, all the updates, shift kit, and billet triple disk converter. Installed a trans temp gauge, and spend the last couple weekends installing a Warn Trans4mer brush guard/winch carrier and a badlands 12,000 lb winch. Yesterday I put an MSD street fire igniton box on it.

Sweet! ::thumb::

I've been more of a Ram guy the past 16 or so years, and my only other full size was a '78 K5 Blazer, but this is the Ford F-series model I would've gone with. Very Nice!!

Exhaust! I put the 3" flowmaster 17211 "cat back" in today. They include pipe for an extended and crew cab, so I had the kitty run away. Used a Dynomax super turbo muffler since I'm not a fan of the flowmaster sound.

0529161654a.jpgIMG_0045.jpgIMG_0047.jpg0529161207.jpg

Back